Another booking!

I know I said that this trip would be more spontaneous. But the Yoda in my head kept repeating "Booking you must make...." over and over.

Molly at Rest.jpg

Recently a friend had been staying at the Flower Camping site at "Omaha Beach" and said it was pretty decent. Has access to the landing beach and easy walking to the museums and the Atlantic Wall installations left behind by the Germans.

Although we have been to the British and Commonwealth landing beaches we have never made it as far as the US beaches before. At least not when the museums were still open.

A weekend on the GS about a decide ago saw us using the Holt's guidebook and map to try and do too much in two days riding.

20230807164230_001~2.jpg

Hopefully this time will be different.

So to give more time to see the various sites I have book us in for three nights.

I expect to get there non-toll mid-afternoon after a quick stop at the Beaux Village at Beuvron-en-Auge. Hopefully there will be somewhere to park the bus (Maybe I can get advice from Jose Mourinho?) so we can visit the village.

And then where? I am all for heading further south. We live on the coast in Kent and yet we seem to gravitate to the coast in France or Spain....

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Journal entry information

Author
InvictaMoto
Read time
1 min read
Views
Last update

Share this entry

Alan Kerr,
“AS