The resurrection of Doc, bringing a 20 year old neismann Bischoff Flair back to life after 12 years off road. (67 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 12, 2021
Nantwitch Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Flair
Exp
25years
Tam / Lenny is this what you were thinking of for the heat exchanger?
IMG_0204.png

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Tell you what Tam

that’s looks bloody lovely, it’s a classy looking motorhome mate and I hope it serves you well for many years to come.

Tell Gary i’m looking for a similar one and driving straight down to Cornwall so shuftie over a bit. 😉🤣
Can I go on the reserve list after you, I'm beginning to need someone younger and fitter!

Gary might be able to claim carers fee's for helping me? 😄

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
It’s ok until you open or close the valve after a prolonged time in one position, I agree with you manual is just fine but only if you can find a good quality version
Well the one that's on it hasn't been changed every year .
after

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Jock, we're you able to get the glass units(s) locally or we're they bought from overseas? Thank you. K
Hi there. As previously answered to A.N. Other enquirer, a friend of a friend sourced the glass for me, though you can get your existing double glazed units repaired, or made up as new here in the UK. HTH. :)

Well the one that's on it hasn't been changed every year .
And as far as I know, ours is still the original.
I checked ours out today Tam, having forgotten to turn it off for the summer. :doh: It closed and opened again but with a little stiffness, but a wee spray on the base of the shaft with silicone, definitely made it easier. (y)

BTW, did you get my PM re your battery box?

Cheers,

Jock. :)

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Hi there. As previously answered to A.N. Other enquirer, a friend of a friend sourced the glass for me, though you can get your existing double glazed units repaired, or made up as new here in the UK. HTH. :)

And as far as I know, ours is still the original.
I checked ours out today Tam, having forgotten to turn it off for the summer. :doh: It closed and opened again but with a little stiffness, but a wee spray on the base of the shaft with silicone, definitely made it easier. (y)

BTW, did you get my PM re your battery box?

Cheers,

Jock. :)
Hang on I'll check

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Jees well after 45 minutes it's feckin melting In here . I've had to turn it off as feeling sick. So no leaks as far as I can see and it gets lovely and toasty.

I'm impressed how quiet it is , you can't hear the pump at all unless you lift the hatch where the boiler is. Not as hot in the rear of the van as it gets in the front . Maybe needs bled .

Gets warm everywhere though even in the garage . My tool cupboard gets very warm . Dogs are gonna love that in the colder weather as floor gets warm too.

So I want to carry a spare bottle of alde fluid just in case . Looking on ebay there's two types g12 and g13

Is there any difference and do I need a particular one?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back