New Teltonika RUTX50 and A-MIMO-3-V2-17 - Poynting 7-in-1 Antenna Abysmal Download Speeds (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Just a thought. Is your Poynting antenna connected to the RUTX50 using the Poynting SMA tails or do you use SMA extension leads to reach the RUTX50?

In the past I have had occasion to change out an extension lead as whilst externally it looked ok, it was not fully crimped (manufacturing fault) and was significantly compromising the signal transmission to the router.
No extensions, it comes direct from the antenna and connects directly into the sma ports. There is even this little boot that goes over the nut on each connection to ensure they are tight.

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
No extensions, it comes direct from the antenna and connects directly into the sma ports. There is even this little boot that goes over the nut on each connection to ensure they are tight.
Ah well, back to the drawing board. Hope you find a solution soon

Reactions: zac
OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
So Teltonika have not been very good at all with their assistance but Solwise.co.uk have been very good, and they are going to send me another Router and i will send this one back, i cannot ask for any more than that. It's just a shame Teltonika are not more helpful seeing as it's their product.

Hopefully this will resolve my issue, fingers crossed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back