MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (6 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
Hi Hymeractive 🙂
Yes it should be fine to get parked OK, it's a Bank Holiday weekend here in Ireland plus the weather is like Spain at the minute so it's pretty hectic everywhere but about 8 French vans left this morning around 9.30am so you should always get a space somewhere,

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
I've marked on the map with 2 Marques where the main stages are but all the pubs and local public areas have music playing all day with the main acts at night but there's a campsite there on the way into town, never stayed there but its probably booked up years in advance for the festival weekend but being a local I just swing her in wherever there's a space lol
Screenshot_20240601-135528_searchforsites.jpg

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
That's warm alright 🥵
Aye , thankfully this beach is great for this weather as there's lots of trees for shade .. so I've got the fridge side under a nice wee canopy of trees .. get the sun on the van till around noon then its in the shade. Batteries are charged by 09.30 just now anyway so keeps it cool for the dogs and gives me a chance to tinker with stuff on the van... fixed loads of bits this week .

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Another successful day of annoying the French.

Despite this being like little Germany... no joke every van is German.

There were a French couple at the beach , chairs , table and parasol just outside their car.

At the bit beach we've been going to all week as there's usually no one at that end .

Of course blu just had to go running up to say hello , unfortunately she was soaking from swimming and not happy with jumping up on the woman she shook herself aswell spraying the guy with water ..

I was if course down at the water with the other 3 so I couldn't stop her in time .

They never gave me a chance to apologise before he started ranting

So I'm afraid I just told them to feck off.

Yes I know I should control my dog ....before anyone tells me.

It's not like I sent her to do it ...and I was calling her back , she just likes to share the love unfortunately and doesn't always listen .

Feckn dogs

And feckn French

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back