LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
the bloke who writes www.searchforsites.co.uk has done far more for finding parking spots for motorhomers than @GJH but what does he get but critisism and running down , why?

Probably because he doesn't post on here so we cannot know how he would respond to being criticised in the way Graham has

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Graham. Whilst I appreciate that you are attempting to do what you are good at, from your apparent background, and the information you access is extremely useful(y). My contention is that you tend to view "life" as conditioned by strict "legalities". There are others who would contend that being "conditioned" is tantamount to being like lab rats. Nothing in this world would have been achieved without the input of the occasional "Rebel", Nor the actions of those who where prepared to commit "Civil Disobedience", (vote`s for Women?).

There is a BIG gap between a few who wish to have somewhere to rest for a few hours, and those who try and build a "Traveller Site" by the back door hoping for retrospective planning permission by (then) playing the "Minority/Race" card!. Something currently being attempted nearby at the moment.

Carry on with the good work,(y). But be aware that reminding all and sundry that a "law" exists, Is always likely to be contentious. There is NOTHING the average Eurocrat likes more than to be able to Say "but that is the "Rules". And believe me there when I say, their is nothing more likely to get a lot of peoples back`s up either!.
If telling somebody the facts rather than making up fairy stories for them is contentious so be it. Frankly I couldn't care less if I upset those who are self confessed selfish and/or simply don't like the truth :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
@chaser said:
think they will find hes still on here , just got fed up of being run down by jealous posters and some who wish they had thought of it

Oh Dear!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back