What are you up to this weekend? (2 Viewers)

Apr 26, 2022
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Majestic 115
This weekend I shall mostly be wearing lots of layers and attending The Arsenal and Wolverhampton Wanderers playing a football match in London N5.

Apr 20, 2015
Blenheim, New Zealand
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I am a newbie
We are spending the weekend in Hamner, and Kaikoura. South Island, NZ.
Our son Richard and Emma, and two young daughters are over here from London. So going in the hot pools, white water rafting, and whale watching, I think we will be happy just looking after Heidi 22month old.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Taking Dolly the Dolcevita (Fiat 500) to the MH compound to put it on the trailer whilst we are away. Safer down there than leave on the street. We only have room for 3 cars on the drive.

Jul 10, 2017
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Chester CMC site for 3 nights , bus trips into the city centre for some last minute stocking fillers , food and wine ! Really looking forward to it , got knocked off me feet by a chest infection the last ten days ( viral so no dramas) , nice to feel well again !

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
All packed and ready for the limo to collect us in the morning, to take us home.
This weekend, Friday i will be having the first decent curry since we left in March.
Looking forward to playing with the grandkids for the next 6 weeks ish.

Apr 26, 2022
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Majestic 115
Just got back from a weekend in Suffolk at Waterpump CL. Excellent CL for £20 inc ehu and on pitch fresh water.

Had a good time despite the rain and gale force winds overnight.

IMG_20231211_104732480_HDR.jpg

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
All packed and ready for the limo to collect us in the morning, to take us home.
This weekend, Friday i will be having the first decent curry since we left in March.
Looking forward to playing with the grandkids for the next 6 weeks ish.
I'll be on a train travelling to the airport that is of course if there is not a replacement bus srevicetravelljng cattle class on a budget airline
Won't be looking to eat curry as I'll be in the wrong country :rofl:

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
It's almost our weekend.
Tomorrow i am going on a road trip.
Dubai to Dhaid to Masafi to Dibba (Oman border) to Khor Fakkan to Fujeriah to Kalba (Oman border) and places inbetween.
This will be over and through the mountains to the East Coast.................over the water is India.
There will be photos.

Deleted User
sounds the same as where I go here
Conveyor belt stuff. There are only about half a dozen GP's in the area who are approved to give this certificate. The waiting room was full of HGV types all holding their dossiers (as was I). A couple were in with the doc a bit longer as their height to weight looked a bit suspect even to me, but the majority of us were straight in and out.

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
We are loading Maxine ready for Spain - we leave home Christmas day to head to Folkestone where we will rest for a few hours
Boxing day we will be at Eurotunnel for the 05:50 Shuttle then a nice drive to Villa Joiosa

Oh yes after fighting DVLA for what seems like eternity my driving licence for the next three years arrived this morning it's only taken 11 weeks

Deleted User
Sketching out a snagging email in French for the dealership from which we bought the Esterel. Nothing too drastic, but they are not open again until 9 January, by which time I hope any other gremlins will have surfaced.

Dec 19, 2020
The salty bit of Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2017
Oh yes after fighting DVLA for what seems like eternity my driving licence for the next three years arrived this morning it's only taken 11 weeks
Thats no time at all. OH's licence took a year and a snotty letter from our MP couple of years back.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back