What are you up to this weekend? (2 Viewers)

May 2, 2023
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Frontier
Exp
I'm a newbie
We were evacuated from there last Monday with the arrival of Storm Debi, should be dried out by next weekend!🤣👍

Jun 30, 2022
Funster No
MH
burstner lyseo 590
Pub stop in the Cotswolds with a wet walk then a fabulous meal after!

IMG_2430.jpeg IMG_2450.jpeg IMG_2434.jpeg IMG_2435.jpeg

125BEER

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2018
PLYMOUTH
Funster No
MH
BENIMAR MILEO 282
Exp
Since 09 2018
Just had my second knee replacement 1st was August.In at 0730 on ward at 0950.

Hopefully back to normal from Jan 24.
This year has been a wasted year MH wise.

Happy Days...

Cheers🍻

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
We are on the North Norfolk coast for the weekend. Last night the group Man the Lifeboats were preforming in the barn on site. I havnt seen them before and it was a night to remember. It was a cross between folk and punk I think. They certainly were entertaining and didnt hold any punches with some subjects.
We managed a stroll along the coast path this morning whilst the wind and rain abated.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
We are on the North Norfolk coast for the weekend. Last night the group Man the Lifeboats were preforming in the barn on site. I havnt seen them before and it was a night to remember. It was a cross between folk and punk I think. They certainly were entertaining and didnt hold any punches with some subjects.
We managed a stroll along the coast path this morning whilst the wind and rain abated.
Keep your eyes open, there's a red aurora alert for all parts of UK.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Blimey :laughing: that's a coincidence, so did we! They are a great band arent they, we saw them last week in Sheffield as well.

Love the Deepdale site & area & we were very sad to leave this morning.

Enjoy the rest of your stay(y).

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
Deepdale is our go to site for short breaks because it’s an easy drive down the coast for us.
I was amazed how much energy they had and the effect they had on the audience. We didn’t buy one of there mugs., did you? .

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
Absolute bare minimum. Cleaning up after the electrician and the tiniest amount of work. Other than that, just 2 days on the sofa gawping at the tele :snooze:

dna

Jan 17, 2010
Llandudno
Funster No
MH
AT Tribute 680 pvc
Exp
since 2009
Its my last night of the season!

Breakfast to cook tomorrow morning for the final guests of 2023 before closing for the winter. Already started the painting / cleaning ready to reopen in February but I may just do nothing after the washing up tomorrow!

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Deepdale is our go to site for short breaks because it’s an easy drive down the coast for us.
I was amazed how much energy they had and the effect they had on the audience. We didn’t buy one of there mugs., did you? .
We're similar & such a bonus that its open all year.
We didn't buy a mug but we did buy both of their cds last week which we really like & Rob would've had one of their 'Born Drunk' T shirts if they'd had his size.
When they played Sheffield they were minus the drummer & the singer was using a drum pedal to put the beat in (& still played the guitar) - he must've been kn@ckered as they put so much energy & enjoyment into the performance.

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
If Thursday can be classed as weekend, i think it can then i'm takeing my birthday lady (of ?? yrs) and the brother refugee to Huxley Arms for a bite to eat and atipple or two.
Driving there, taxi back.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back