Sep

Rally Shepton Motorhome Show Rally (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Tickets arrived today. :Grin:

meanders what is the latest we can arrive on Thursday?

If anybody needs a stop-off before or after the show we have availability at our CL Woodside Field. :sun:
9pm usually. They shut the gates very promptly whatever the traffic conditions as all their marshals run out of working hours.

It's usually detailed on the back of the tickets.

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
I have now heard from Warners and they have 50 on their list which excludes two marshals so we will be 52 strong if everyone shows. So there are 16 people booked with Fun who are not on our list. So that's 16 surprise arrivals.

Look forward to seeing you all.

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
meanders
Rob,
Are we allowed to ā€˜sellā€™ tickets to the show.
Both still recovering from covid post Malvern show.
Donā€™t want to take any risks to ourselves or others.
Tickets for 2 with fun, Friday coach to Wells and Saturday night music.
If I am, theyā€™re available, if not able to pass on, any suggestions as to whether they refund.
Geoff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 18, 2022
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
RT Pergaso 740
I don't think you can get refund, because it says no refunds on the ticket, has for the registration on the ticket, I did read somewhere that can be changed, as like when changing your van, so I would try to sale on. Good luck, hope you both get better soon.

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
I think Peregrinator is correct. The entertainment tickets are difficult as I believe you have to show the physical rally ticket at the door, but have not been to Say night since last year. Someone else may know.

If you ring with the reg number of the Funster buying the rally ticket to advise new motorhome, Warner's will change it on their records.

More importantly, hope you both feel better soon.

Feb 15, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2016
I also hope The Dotties get better soon.
Does anyone know what is the earliest we can arrive on Thursday?

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Jasz. It should be on the back of the tickets, but is normally 8am with the latest arrival at 9pm. I have not been advised that it will be anything different to the norm.

Feb 15, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2016
Thank you, I can't see us being there anything like that early. I'm picking my tickets up there so was not able to see that.

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Thank you, I can't see us being there anything like that early. I'm picking my tickets up there so was not able to see that.
There always used to be a queue outside the gates at 8am with our first arrival at the marshalling point about 5 minutes or so later depending on the layout of the show. That hasn't happened at any show yet this year although I think the first in has always been in the first hour.

For marshals it's generally more difficult at the end of the day. By 6 we usually have the vast majority in, but are then waiting around not knowing if people are coming or not when it can get very cold. At least if we have phone numbers we can message people. It can be two long and sometimes unpleasant days.

Disappointing for those who have driven hard and just miss the gates being locked at 9pm, but a sigh of relief when we see all the Warner's Marshall going off duty.

Jul 8, 2021
Gosport
Funster No
MH
Swift RIO 310
Exp
since 2021
Can I just confirm that the funster pitches are non EHU? it makes a difference as to what I pack.

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Can I just confirm that the funster pitches are non EHU? it makes a difference as to what I pack.
Definitely no EHU. If we are where we were last year which I believe to be the case, there is no leccy anywhere near to borrow either.

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Message for Alikat123. I cannot message you as you have either blocked me or your privacy conversation settings are not set to 'Members'.

I have just received the list from Warners and there is no 'Davies' on it.

Could this have been booked with them under another surname please?

If not, and you have your tickets, check it say M/Fun on it in big letters. If it hasn't and you want to pitch with us, I suggest you get onto them a.s.a.p and they may move you and reissue tickets to collect at the gate.

Best wishes .... Robin

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks for the heads up Ray. raysalaugh

I just got a booking form through via Jim! Sorry was too busy to note their status on the forum. If they are not on Warner's list and haven't signed up with us then I can do no more to help.

I guess Jim hasn't put validation on the web form that someone is a paid up member. Not normally an issue so I can't imagine it's worth the development effort.

Dec 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Buster Delphin
Exp
We have booked and paid, but canā€™t see our name on the list ( I have a motorhome fun ticket )

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We have booked and paid, but canā€™t see our name on the list ( I have a motorhome fun ticket )
If you start a conversation with me I will check if you are on Warner's list later. Halfway down to Shepton now but about to go out to stretch legs. I need your surname and van reg. Dat and rough time of arrival and If you can pop your mobile no on that helps.

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Hi Meanders, I will be collecting my ticket at the gate, should I be at the campers entrance or the main gate?

elk

Free Member
Jul 23, 2019
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Bourton
Exp
since 1982
Hi Meanders.
We were due to arrive late morning on Thursday, unfortunately something has cropped up and we
shall not be able to arrive any time Thursday.
We now hope to arrive sometime on Friday hopefully before 5 p.m.
I hope this will be OK .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back