Sep

Rally Shepton Motorhome Show Rally (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Could I remind everyone that if you have booked this before this thread existed, it will help us significantly if you can complete the Rally Marshal's Form please.

Thanks in anticipation.

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Please don't apologise. It just helps your marshall's at the bigger shows. When it comes to rallies, most organisers ask for details by starting a conversation. (otherwise known as a PM).

It just make things much easier to check people in.

See you there. šŸ‘

Aug 10, 2022
Petts Wood, Orpington, UK
Funster No
MH
Kentucky Estro 5
Exp
Since 2010

View attachment 645975The South West Motorhome & Campervan Show Four nights camping with inclusive entertainment Ā£75 per pitch when pre-booked​

Our classic rock weekender is our fastest growing show! It's not suprising, being located in the beautiful county of Somerset and with four nights of fantastic live music.

To Book this rally follow this 3 step process
  1. Book with Warners. Choose Club Booking, MotorhomeFun. Give your Username where they ask for Membership Number.
  2. Fill This Form. This gives vital information to our Rally Marshals
  3. Tell us you are coming by Posting in this rally Thread
NB: Bookings into the Fun area close at 2pm, Wednesday 24th August. After this date you will not be able to park up with us.

Attendees Thus Far Are

1. meanders
  2. Lee Fryer
  3. Ejaydee
  4. Chocy boy
  5. huck999
  6. wildstar
  7. chrisandbev
  8. Tinker2
  9. The Dotties
  10. PAGR
  11. Alikat123
  12. Littlebob
  13. DIL7983
  14. Fiojay
  15. RayD
  16. gillian763 - Awaiting completion of form
  17. Quackers
Looking forward to Shepton Mallet. Not been before. Though have been to all the other Warners Shows. Also looking forward to meeting new Motorhomefun friends. Chris

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ejaydee

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2018
Penzance in (usually) sunny Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T 590
Exp
Since retiring
That is really odd, as far as I understand there is not really a restriction on the numbers of vans a club can have, it is the date of booking that can restrict you to 'general camping' only. Perhaps meanders or Jim will know better.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
At the beginning of the year we make a best guess on numbers required. If you reach those numbers they will close the booking. Often if asked, they will add more and open it up again, but that depends on the area allocated.

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
meanders I was looking to book this show but Motorhome fun is not shown on the club booking drop down. Any suggestions?

Just looked again and it is not here now.

You are correct. Think it means the area for Motorhomefun is full. I see also the Hymer group is not listed now also. Same reason I guess

When I booked the Lincoln show it didn't show Motorhomefun at first , but when I went back it was there. Worth looking again šŸ‘

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
At the beginning of the year we make a best guess on numbers required. If you reach those numbers they will close the booking. Often if asked, they will add more and open it up again, but that depends on the area allocated.
Warners have agreed to reopen later this afternoon so please check then.

lunarman

Hezbez

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2015
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Whoosh Bang
Exp
Since 2009
Booked and form completed, thank you.

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Post 1 attendee list updated. There are about 18 vans booked with Warner's who have yet to compete the Fun form in the first post in this thread. šŸ˜„

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Post 1 attendee list updated. There are about 18 vans booked with Warner's who have yet to compete the Fun form in the first post in this thread. šŸ˜„
Does that mean there are up to 18 more members booked than are on the list in page 1

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Yes. But I have no idea who. There were 35 on Warner's list when it dropped the option but at that time we only had 17 on this list I believe. However, I am unsure if the marshals are in that figure so it may only be 15 sets of information missing. There are usually a handful because 1. They are genuine members but don't look at the forum to see the thread with instructions.
2. They booked long before this thread was active.
3. They are members of another club but mis-select from the dropdown list.
4. They are FLT's in training and simply pick any club as it gets them a healthy discount and they know Warner's don't check with the clubs.

Take your pick. We ask for the forum name on arrival, and most don't know what you are talking about but park them up anyway and hope that spending a weekend with us will encourage them to join.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back