Rally Pershore Plum Festival 22nd - 30th August 2022 (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2015
notts
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2010
Hi Derek
Could you remove us from the reserve list please, we've 'plumbed' for Grandkids duty.
Hope y'all have a grand time and we look forward to hopefully joining you next year.

All the best
Antique

Jul 5, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Concorde charisma
Exp
Since 1990
I know it’s a long shot and short notice but could I go on the reserve list please.fingers crossed .
Regards Graham Margaret &Poppy

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
I know it’s a long shot and short notice but could I go on the reserve list please.fingers crossed .
Regards Graham Margaret &Poppy
You're on at about No. 14.

After today, I wouldn't bet against you getting on!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Your wish is granted.
If you should ACTUALLY get to go this year I'll bare a part of my anatomy on Batley Town Hall steps.
Derek the phrase Leeds folk used to use was
‘ I’ll show my **** in Burtons window’ preferably the branch at the top of Briggate/Headrow.

Despite being born in Batley, I’ve never heard your expression used before.
however ‘I’ll go te top o cellar steps’ was a phrase my mother used often.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hows Your good lady fairing btw?
The "Batley Town Hall steps", was a variation on the 'Burtons window' original.

It was used by the members of the Constabulary from the adjoining Police Station (One of my places of employment)
and it sort of stuck with me and is a staple of the Booth household.

Thank you for your question re Mary. She has had the bone biopsy which will define exactly what her illness is exactly. It has
come with the realisation that she has a serious illness.
We will overcome it but it will mean regular visits to hospitals etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi Derek
£102 just sent ref S&D hope all is well 👍
Thanks for the payment.

She's in the best place. No danger of her becoming an Out Patient, (which is good). Waiting for the results of that bone biopsy which will start her treatment. Thank you for asking.

Sep 18, 2017
N. Lincs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Derek, £88 balance (7 nights) transferred to your account today. Great to read that Mary has a diagnosis and treatment plan - our love and best wishes to her. Any help needed while we're there, please ask. See you soon - Steve and Karen.

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Hi Emmit Derek and Mary and all. We were really looking forward to your Pershore rally and meeting old and new friends but after Jo's several bad falls recently and now both currently covid positive we have decided to cancel once again while there are still people on the reserve list. Walking any distance lately for both of us is out of the question these days and my offer of pushing Jo around in a chair was not met kindly to say the least with her suggestion of where to park it:oops:

Have a great rally all at a cracking venue and very best wishes especially to Derek's Mary.

Sep 18, 2017
N. Lincs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Derek, as per PM, unfortunately we can no longer attend the rally. Chance for next on reserve list 😎Hope you all have a great week - Steve and Karen

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Hi Emmit Derek and Mary and all. We were really looking forward to your Pershore rally and meeting old and new friends but after Jo's several bad falls recently and now both currently covid positive we have decided to cancel once again while there are still people on the reserve list. Walking any distance lately for both of us is out of the question these days and my offer of pushing Jo around in a chair was not met kindly to say the least with her suggestion of where to park it:oops:

Have a great rally all at a cracking venue and very best wishes especially to Derek's Mary.
Sorry to hear that Vinny,was looking forward to a catch up. Our best regards to Jo. Xxx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back