MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (10 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
OK for the impatient folk. I wanted the outside looking it's best before taking photos . So I've been colour matching the new vents I fitted and then giving it a really good scrub up and polished and waxed it .

It's looking the best it's ever done . I was considering raising the price on it as i reckon its worth a good bit more. And garry is now agreeing 😁

But I do have a member Jon Stewart messaging about it so will see how that goes first

Here's the photos .
20240817_163143_copy_1299x1138.jpg
20240817_163106_copy_1454x1011.jpg
20240817_163337_copy_1465x1036.jpg
20240817_163351_copy_1498x999.jpg
20240817_163120_copy_1612x1209.jpg
20240817_170924_copy_1472x1157.jpg

Jul 29, 2024
Funster No
MH
Imminent Purchase!
OK for the impatient folk. I wanted the outside looking it's best before taking photos . So I've been colour matching the new vents I fitted and then giving it a really good scrub up and polished and waxed it .

It's looking the best it's ever done . I was considering raising the price on it as i reckon its worth a good bit more. And garry is now agreeing 😁

But I do have a member Jon Stewart messaging about it so will see how that goes first

Here's the photos . View attachment 936653View attachment 936654View attachment 936655View attachment 936656View attachment 936657View attachment 936658
Looks really good.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
I kid you not it's looking superb ,I've had garrys neighbours commenting on it all day . I wish I'd had it looking as good when I was travelling the last 9 months .
Nah, my 24 year old van always looks dirty and grubby when travelling and it doesn't stop people trying to break in to it! A shiny one must be even worse.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Well it's all a bit surreal but that's Moby sold 🥲 I've taken a deposit on it from Jon Stewart . And if it goes straight through mot he'll be collecting it next week from Swansea or Cardiff. I've checked it all over for mot and can't see anything obvious but you never know till they've done it.

Jul 29, 2024
Funster No
MH
Imminent Purchase!
Well it's all a bit surreal but that's Moby sold 🥲 I've taken a deposit on it from Jon Stewart . And if it goes straight through mot he'll be collecting it next week from Swansea or Cardiff. I've checked it all over for mot and can't see anything obvious but you never know till they've done it.
The boss is very decisive.

The last time she was this bossy, she told me we should sell the house we owned and build a better one!

I find MOT's can be the thing you never thought of, or spotted!

We'll not be able to travel just as much as Northernraider , but we'll give it a real good go! Best way to keep Moby in condition is regular use!

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006

The last time she was this bossy, she told me we should sell the house we owned and build a better one!

We'll not be able to travel just as much as Northernraider , but we'll give it a real good go! Best way to keep Moby in condition is regular use!

Congratulations Sir, that looks like a mighty fine van you’ve got yourself there.👍

Ian

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012

Congratulations on your new MH

Jul 29, 2024
Funster No
MH
Imminent Purchase!
Congratulations Sir, that looks like a mighty fine van you’ve got yourself there.👍

Ian
Thanks. I think it's fab, and with the care and attention, not to mention skill and hard work that it's had, it'll be a real adventure!

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Have you actually seen it in the flesh so to speak?
Tam's a master of photoshop
:imoutahere:

:rofl:
Lol well I have no idea how to use photoshop so I've not done that.

I'd always prefer someone to view it in person before buying it but as I said when I first spoke to Jon Stewart about it a few weeks back when I was still in Germany. This thread and the previous one shows this van in every detail warts and all . I'm an open book on here so everyone that follows my thread gas seen what's happened with this van. When I bought it I thought I'd made a big mistake , I bought it blind and it was a mess. But I've sorted it with the help of others , when we did all the electrics etc I planned to have this van for years .

It was simply a change of circumstances and events outwith my control that made me decide to sell it.

It's still not perfect but for 26 years old it puts many newer vans to shame

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
was considering raising the price on it as i reckon its worth a good bit more. And garry is now agreeing 😁
told you !:doh:

Congratulations. You've nabbed a great van at a bargain price.(y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Congratulations. You've nabbed a great van at a bargain price.(y)
Are you trying to make a grown Scottish man cry! 😆

Feb 26, 2013
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise stargazer
Exp
since 2013
I am not surprised as you had it beautifully presented. Onwards and upwards with your new van. X

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back