MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (4 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Nice One Thumbs Up GIF by MIA GLADSTONE
Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN
---------------Jon Stewart------
Fun Party GIF

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Tam, when you move into your new home are you gonna start another thread (with a link to this one) seeing as it'll have a different name?

Dolittle, Dugs and a Dude go Discovering 😄

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Tam, when you move into your new home are you gonna start another thread (with a link to this one) seeing as it'll have a different name?

Dolittle, Dugs and a Dude go Discovering 😄
Yes there will be a new thread covering the recommisioning of HMS dolittle and then the impending Spain Morocco adventure

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Tam, congratulations on the sale of Moby. Jon Stewart huge congratulations on the purchase of moby, wishing you many happy miles of adventure in him.
I painted the yellowed bathroom plastic in mine and it came up a treat, I think `moby would benefit from that massively too. Hope you don’t mind the suggestion. Also thetford do a toilet freshen up kit, not sure of the cassette type in moby but this would give you a new seat and a spare cassette.

This is near Cardiff (depending where you are coming from!)

Or new ones available from….

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2024
Funster No
MH
Imminent Purchase!
Tam, congratulations on the sale of Moby. Jon Stewart huge congratulations on the purchase of moby, wishing you many happy miles of adventure in him.
I painted the yellowed bathroom plastic in mine and it came up a treat, I think `moby would benefit from that massively too. Hope you don’t mind the suggestion. Also thetford do a toilet freshen up kit, not sure of the cassette type in moby but this would give you a new seat and a spare cassette.

Thanks for that.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95

If I'd been keeping the van I'd planned to paint the bathroom plastics . As they would look nice redone.

The toilet is a c200 I believe. It's in fairly good condition for a toilet.

But it's always good to.have some things to do on a van when you buy it. We men get bored otherwise .

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
But it's always good to.have some things to do on a van when you buy it. We men get bored otherwise .
As I'm the one who does stuff on our MH as a female I can quite happily accept being bored! 😄

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
If I'd been keeping the van I'd planned to paint the bathroom plastics . As they would look nice redone.
I quite like the 'lemon' coloured bathroom fitments, could paint the toilet instead and then any future 'staining' won't show! 😄

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
If I was looking for a van and Tams was an automatic I would buy it, the whole area inside is open and spacious, reminded me of my hymer b544.
It’s a good van for the money but not too expensive if you want to move things around or remodel for any reason…

To drive around 10k miles all over Europe and really only routine maintenance to deal with makes it a reliable van and gives confidence …👍🏼

I’m sure the new owners will be pleased 😎

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Congrats on the new van Jon Stewart There'll be a few envious peeps on here, after all who has had their van electrics done by Lenny HB he couldn’t even fit me in, I ended up going to the pros at Offgrid power solutions

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007

That eBay advert is westbury that’s Wiltshire near Warminster/ Frome.

Jul 29, 2024
Funster No
MH
Imminent Purchase!
Congrats on the new van Jon Stewart There'll be a few envious peeps on here, after all who has had their van electrics done by Lenny HB he couldn’t even fit me in, I ended up going to the pros at Offgrid power solutions
Thanks for that.

I didn't realise Lenny HB was responsible, or I would have backed out paid more! 👀

Jul 29, 2024
Funster No
MH
Imminent Purchase!
If I was looking for a van and Tams was an automatic I would buy it, the whole area inside is open and spacious, reminded me of my hymer b544.
It’s a good van for the money but not too expensive if you want to move things around or remodel for any reason…

To drive around 10k miles all over Europe and really only routine maintenance to deal with makes it a reliable van and gives confidence …👍🏼

I’m sure the new owners will be pleased 😎
I get the idea of automatic, especially since I have a right shoulder rotator cuff tendon giving me gip at the moment.

I'll be bringing ibuprofen with me when I go to collect!

I have utter confidence in this van having seen it in action.

Getting this one makes up for the huge disappointment of missing out on your last fully modified Hymer (?), Just smiffy .

I'd never seen individual mppts used for each solar panel before!

(We'd only just started looking a few weeks after!)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back