MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (7 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
Saturday afternoon quiz....What would Tam do??..... 🤔
Sitting here in 30°+ heat under the awning sipping a cool one and a German in an coach built size motorhome has just asked me could I take my awning & chairs etc in to let him park in this gap, so question is what would Tam do.....:rofl:
20240803_141500.jpg

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Sitting here in 30°+ heat under the awning sipping a cool one and a German in an coach built size motorhome has just asked me could I take my awning & chairs etc in to let him park in this gap, so question is what would Tam do.....:rofl:View attachment 931501
You mean he wants between you and that other van ?

It would be nah sod off mate from me

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Sitting here in 30°+ heat under the awning sipping a cool one and a German in an coach built size motorhome has just asked me could I take my awning & chairs etc in to let him park in this gap, so question is what would Tam do.....:rofl:View attachment 931501
If only all questions posed on this forum were that easy to answer 🤣🤣

May 26, 2023
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Swift c404
Exp
Sitting here in 30°+ heat under the awning sipping a cool one and a German in an coach built size motorhome has just asked me could I take my awning & chairs etc in to let him park in this gap, so question is what would Tam do
If that is the only space left and it is a free aire I would try and help a fellow motorhome traveller, if I had paid for the space to the right of my van then no I wouldn't. Or I could just pretend I was on the aire at Honfleur and then I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 vans try and fit in:giggle:

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Yes that's where he wants into! if he parked in there I could hardly put my step out I'd be falling into his van windows fecking edjit! neck like brass some of them lol
Is that a campsite? Surely that isn't allowed on a site anyway . Aires are different but feck that lol

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
Is that a campsite? Surely that isn't allowed on a site anyway . Aires are different but feck that lol
Paid parking with electric etc each place gets a wee gravel path bit to park on and a wee green grass bit beside them between each van for deck chairs etc he never asked any of the others lol if you zoom in you'll see there's actually a park bench in it too so definitely not for parking on, everyone is parked on the wee gravel bits

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
I would have told him to do one

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Yes that's where he wants into! if he parked in there I could hardly put my step out I'd be falling into his van windows fecking edjit! neck like brass some of them lol
It’s fortunate that you hadn’t put your stuff away and gone out for a walk.

Would have been interesting when you returned 🤔🤣

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
While Tam had his wheels off tools everywhere making my drive look like breakers yard with some great big greasing bloke covered in tattoos hair in a man bun sprawled out on the drive.

Then a lady drives up asking about parking she had come view a house for sale across the road. She was only in the house 5 min and left, I wonder why.😂

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
While Tam had his wheels off tools everywhere making my drive look like breakers yard with some great big greasing bloke covered in tattoos hair in a man bun sprawled out on the drive.

Then a lady drives up asking about parking she had come view a house for sale across the road. She was only in the house 5 min and left, I wonder why.😂
Has tha got that B2B connected yet?

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
He's Been messing around with it all day , I've changed brake caliper sliders and had 3 wheels off and on 3 times in the time He's took and still not sorted it 🤣
Cos he’s too tight to pay someone to do it🤣🤣
He could have had it all done in a day, properly:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did. offer to do it for him:whistle2::laughing:

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie

Nina Bode GIF by NETFLIX

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Cos he’s too tight to pay someone to do it🤣🤣
He could have had it all done in a day, properly:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did. offer to do it for him:whistle2::laughing:
He did fix the cable on my media player though so he's not lazed about all day lol.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back