MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
That looks like it was spat out of the car crushers….

1721689729749.jpeg

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
And the smallest car I've ever seen . Some vw thingy majig

View attachment 926669View attachment 926670View attachment 926671
Took me a while but I found it!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Oi you don't you go shit stirring
Spoil sport! :giggle:

To be honest at the minute I've no idea what the electrics are in the neismann... neither does the seller. So it may already have solar. He says it has a built in generator, and there's mention of an underslung lpg tank yet he thinks it has bottles. So who knows it might have an onboard lpg generator for all I know. I would like to have it set up so I don't need hookup like I have with this one but I wouldn't be doing it this year.
There's been a thread on MHF about the safety of underslung tanks so make sure you have a good shuftie at it as if it hasn't been changed since fitted (from when the MH was new) it is likely that it will need replacing so more expense.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Took me a while but I found it!

Lol I found it before I posted the pic .

You should have asked 🤣 you can even buy it from amazon and have it delivered 🤣

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Spoil sport! :giggle:

There's been a thread on MHF about the safety of underslung tanks so make sure you have a good shuftie at it as if it hasn't been changed since fitted (from when the MH was new) it is likely that it will need replacing so more expense.

That wasn't a thread lol but a kangaroo court . I put it on ignore a few days ago.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
That reply saying "dying?" Wasn't too you trev that's why I quoted gina.

I think you both are taking comments that were made to ME as something directed at you.

Whatever it is though can you sort it out elsewhere. I did read your pm message but the first one was a bit inappropriate.
For some reason Gina has me on ignore so the last few posts make no sense to me whatever, just don't understand this ignore thing.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
For some reason Gina has me on ignore so the last few posts make no sense to me whatever, just don't understand this ignore thing.
The post doesn't make sense anyway as she edited one of the posts.

Originally she had said in response to bigtree . " why do you have a problem with me? I am dying"

Which is why I had replied to her asking "dying?"
But she later edited the post and now it just says "yes"

Anyway there's obviously ongoing issues between Gina M and bigtree but my thread isnae the place to sort it out.

I'm not getting involved I'd just rather not have the arguing back n forth on here.

I actually like the ignore function , it means I can just not see folk that wind me up repeatedly, saves me visits to Coventry. Its why I don't have Facebook and why I don't even bother with Instagram these days.

Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Pilote P732 2011
Exp
3rd Time around, since 2000

Originally she had said in response to bigtree . " why do you have a problem with me? I am dying"

Anyway there's obviously ongoing issues between Gina M and bigtree but my thread isnae the place to sort it out.

I'm not getting involved I'd just rather not have the arguing back n forth on here.

I actually like the ignore function , it means I can just not see folk that wind me up repeatedly, saves me visits to Coventry. Its why I don't have Facebook and why I don't even bother with Instagram these days.
Same here Tam, only just recently started to use ignore but saves the hassle and too and fro bikkering

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011

I don’t have a problem with her, I just thought her comment was ott and replied accordingly. 🤷🏼‍♂️

appydaze

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
southend on sea essex
Funster No
MH
Merc high top
Exp
20 years
That's one of the reason's I want another van lol. Zero privacy in this van

And the bathroom is at the opposite end to the bed . If I get up through the night for the toilet it's a cross between running the gauntlet and an obstacle course lol
A screw top wee bottle, saves a lot of faffing about.....

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I don’t have a problem with her, I just thought her comment was ott and replied accordingly. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Her comment was to me , and as a dog owner I agree with her. Trying to get from my bed to the bathroom without getting jumped on or a nose stuck in my groin or ass is almost impossible lol. Dogs know no boundaries

Hence my reason for wanting a van again where I can close off the bathroom and bedroom from the dogs.

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Her comment was to me , and as a dog owner I agree with her. Trying to get from my bed to the bathroom without getting jumped on or a nose stuck in my groin or ass is almost impossible lol. Dogs know no boundaries

Hence my reason for wanting a van again where I can close off the bathroom and bedroom from the dogs.
There was another comment she made but no longer visible to me. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I don't want to go on about this as Jim doesn't like you to talk about it, but as far as I know i havnt ever had a cross word with her and most of the time agreed with her , then for no reason that I can see she just cut me off and it makes a nonsense of threads.

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
I don't want to go on about this as Jim doesn't like you to talk about it, but as far as I know i havnt ever had a cross word with her and most of the time agreed with her , then for no reason that I can see she just cut me off and it makes a nonsense of threads.

Tams thread is in Chat

If you log out you can see all posts (y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Trying to get from my bed to the bathroom without getting jumped on or a nose stuck in my groin or ass is almost impossible lol.
If you think that's bad, don't ever adopt a greyhound (or a crossbreed one) as they do that all the time! Don't half put the wind up strangers! 😆

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Here's one Geoff might know ⛵ a mere 20 mins drive from beautiful Polska 🙂
View attachment 926737

Captain,

Looks like a nice little port. Where is it?

I do not know it . i have never been to the Baltic coast, as we are landlocked 500+kms from there and about the same to the Adriatic, which is the direction we normally go, and are off to Greece again about 15th Aug.

Geoff

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Watching the fairground setting up here ....its amazing watching how quickly they build these rides up. This whole ride has been assembled in just over 2 hours .. its up and running lights and music
20240723_121619.jpg

Quite catchy lol

I'm.gonna be going about all day singing scheisse schiesse liese lol

Last edited:

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
Captain,

Looks like a nice little port. Where is it?

I do not know it . i have never been to the Baltic coast, as we are landlocked 500+kms from there and about the same to the Adriatic, which is the direction we normally go, and are off to Greece again about 15th Aug.

Geoff
Very quaint little place, great seafood restaurants and very chilled vibe about it

Lovely little aire overlooking the marina 15 quid a night including showers, slop out & unlimited electricity 👍
c0f16c09-0823-4cc6-8bb0-fcc3680414c2.jpeg

Last edited:

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Watching the fairground setting up here ....its amazing watching how quickly they build these rides up. This whole ride has been assembled in just over 2 hours .. its up and running lights and music
View attachment 926758

Quite catchy lol

I'm.gonna be going about all day singing scheisse schiesse liese lol

Bloody Hell

I can’t stop singing it now 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
I thought that was for nothing lol
He needn't visit Ireland then, they wouldn't let you look over the aire hedge for 15 quid! :rofl:

Last year and 2021 we had the whole of a Greek island to ourselves as a MH for a month. No campsites but we know where the sewage chamber is and they have water there. we just had to be careful with gas because there is no LPG.

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
I bought one of these things for the awning Tam great wee job creates a kind of a wind tunnel and the dogs seem to be heading towards it which let's me know it's cool in there, it's only out of the box and all full of wrinkles at the minute but it'll be dead on for myself and the dogs lol
20240723_145709.jpg
20240723_150638.jpg

Jun 25, 2021
Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
I bought one of these things for the awning Tam great wee job creates a kind of a wind tunnel and the dogs seem to be heading towards it which let's me know it's cool in there, it's only out of the box and all full of wrinkles at the minute but it'll be dead on for myself and the dogs lolView attachment 926825View attachment 926827
I picked one up this year ,brilliant bit of kit 👍👌

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I bought one of these things for the awning Tam great wee job creates a kind of a wind tunnel and the dogs seem to be heading towards it which let's me know it's cool in there, it's only out of the box and all full of wrinkles at the minute but it'll be dead on for myself and the dogs lolView attachment 926825View attachment 926827
I'm surprised you've space in that wee van to carry all that nonsense 🤣

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back