MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (35 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Don't understand people with motorhomes who don't carry a washing machine. :rofl:
I carried one around for 8 months and never used it. Looks a bit suss pulling out a washing machine while wold camping and if you have to.pay for an aire or campsite to.use it then it defeats the purpose.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Lol picture of the bridge made me smile, No 2 daughter used to have two very spoiled dashhounds on one particular walk up a lane water used to run underneath the road which you could hear, no way on earth would they walk over that bit of the road always had to carry them then put them down and they would trot on quite happy.

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
Wouldn’t you have been better to buy one with a garage. It would stay clean inside then

Carol
I used to keep a Vespa in my last motorhomes but they still got dirty from use lol but i've downsized my vans now to wee stuff & a trailer, dead handy if you want to leave the scooter & trailer at the campsite and head off in the van or if you want to leave the van and head of on the scooter then it's perfect for that too 😀
20200205_110315.jpg
20190802_092040.jpg

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I used to keep a Vespa in my last motorhomes but they still got dirty from use lol but i've downsized my vans now to wee stuff & a trailer, dead handy if you want to leave the scooter & trailer at the campsite and head off in the van or if you want to leave the van and head of on the scooter then it's perfect for that too 😀 View attachment 922288View attachment 922289
In fairness I've only had the one van that I could put a scooter inside and that was the frankia . I found it quite a difficult task getting it in and out and getting in to secure it. I found the rack much easier. You can of course put a cover over it on the trailer/rack

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I used to keep a Vespa in my last motorhomes but they still got dirty from use lol but i've downsized my vans now to wee stuff & a trailer, dead handy if you want to leave the scooter & trailer at the campsite and head off in the van or if you want to leave the van and head of on the scooter then it's perfect for that too 😀 View attachment 922288View attachment 922289
Speaking of scooters what did you do with the wee electric one you bought last year in Gibraltar?

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
What's the weather like down in Germany there Tam? I'm heading over some day next week for that AC/DC concert and don't want my 'Angus horns' getting wet on my head with rain!
See explanatory video attached.... lol

Sunny , warm with occasional showers ... rain in the evenings the last 3 nights .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back