MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (17 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 24, 2017
Greater London
Funster No
MH
2021 Burstner TD680G
Exp
Camping , caravanning, campervaning for 10 years
And let's not forget dear Nicola "Jimmy Crankie" Sturgeon who managed to park a £100k motorhome (probably more in truth) on her MIL's driveway I'm sure in the hope that rest of the party exec would forget about and her and her party treasurer husband would get to enjoy in their retirement.... they're all the same

Jan 9, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 803F
Exp
Since 2006
And let's not forget dear Nicola "Jimmy Crankie" Sturgeon who managed to park a £100k motorhome (probably more in truth) on her MIL's driveway I'm sure in the hope that rest of the party exec would forget about and her and her party treasurer husband would get to enjoy in their retirement.... they're all the same
Yep. All very, very, “What’s in it for me,” attitude from politicians of all the main parties.
Particularly blatant with the Tories since 2019, it has to be said; but also, with hindsight, so disappointingly evident in the SNP over a longer period.

Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
Just spoke to silvia de boni lovely woman very happy to help, she spoke with other vet on phone and it seems the concern was with payment as she has to prove where it came from and without Italian address that's apparently complicated but all sorted now I believe and receipt will be sent by email along with results etc .

Somehow though she thinks I'm Paul and I was here before ...but too complicated to explain otherwise.

So hopefully have results next week by email .. we will see

Right it's getting warm so we are off
Bye Paul, have a nice day:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
She'll probably email the results to Paul :giggler:
Ach it's not her doing the test it was the other vet, I just spoke to her this morning so she could tell the other vet what she did with Paul's.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
And the probable new lot will be no different despite all the promises, remember Tony and his WMD work of fiction. Then theres Diane Abbott who thinks it's okay for her kids to attend private/ grammar schools but not for everyone else's and dear old Emily Thornberry who ridiculed and insulted families in the Medway Towns for flying the Cross of St George... Same old same old just a different colour badge.
Aye I know...Labour and tory are much the same now. BUT

Labour do tend to spend more on the NHS and education etc rather than giving their mates money for ppe etc that never turned up. So whilst the country will still be shit they can't possibly do worse than the last 14 years.

But I don't know whats up with England it's always an either or...its always tory or Labour in power and the other In opposition. Its a shambles.

It will be interesting to see how Scotland goes though... worst thing for snp was sturgeon resignation as she had the support that new guy will never have.

But to be honest I'm past caring they're all self serving muppets and until there's complete anarchy and unrest and a few politicians are burnt at the stake like they did back in old times then nothing will ever change.

Blu could run the country better

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Yet if snp lose seats that's one of the main reasons ..sturgeon had the backing, the new leader doesn't 🤷‍♂️

There's also tactics involved to remove the tories.

I don't particularly like snp , I don't agree with many of their policies ,I like many others vote for them for one main reason and that's independence from Westminster. The problem at present is there's a few more pressing issues that need dealt with before that. So tactical voting will take many away from snp at the minute to get tory out , and then they'll return.

Swings and roundabouts .

Have to say though 100 grand motorhome doesn't sound like fraud to me .. that barely gets you a budget model these days.

Michelle moans new yacht cost a fair bit more 😁🤣

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Yet if snp lose seats that's one of the main reasons ..sturgeon had the backing, the new leader doesn't 🤷‍♂️

There's also tactics involved to remove the tories.

I don't particularly like snp , I don't agree with many of their policies ,I like many others vote for them for one main reason and that's independence from Westminster. The problem at present is there's a few more pressing issues that need dealt with before that. So tactical voting will take many away from snp at the minute to get tory out , and then they'll return.

Swings and roundabouts .
I'm not looking to open a can of worms but if we got Independence, where will the money come from ?

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Been to vote just, 8 candidates, hadn't got a clue who to vote for but looking at the slip the reform bloke was the only one that had put his actual address on the slip the others had all just put Burton ,one even put Worcester, so that was enough to pursude me.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
On the only other forum I am a member of they cancel the no politics rule for 48 hours (either side of an election). And it is a very civilised conversation.
Don't worry as I said In a previous post I don't really care anymore , I only mentioned it as I'd got a news thing on my phone yesterday telling me the election was today. I'm not even Registered to vote at the minute , I'm of the mindset these days that they're all as bad as each other.. I only have a slight interest to see if the country has finally had enough of the tories and will vote them out ...my interest will last till tomorrow and the result then that's it I don't care anymore.

I would however like there still to be an NHS when I'm old enough to need it as I'm skint lol.

The only other bit I'd be interested in is having our unlimited right to roam restored ...the rest of it I couldn't care less I'm not wealthy enough for Any of it to benefit me lol.

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Don't even have to wait until tomorrow - the exit poll around 10pm is historically very accurate, usually to about 4 seats give or take.

I'm more interested in the French election [7th], has to be the potential to instigate real change [good or bad 🤷‍♂️ ]
Incidently - isn't holding an election on Sunday a better idea, than Thursday?

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Don't even have to wait until tomorrow - the exit poll around 10pm is historically very accurate, usually to about 4 seats give or take.

I'm more interested in the French election [7th], has to be the potential to instigate real change [good or bad 🤷‍♂️ ]
Incidently - isn't holding an election on Sunday a better idea, than Thursday?
I wondered why they'd chosen elas birthday to have it anyway .

Whens the American one ? That should be a laugh

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
Bye Paul, have a nice day:ROFLMAO:
Quite unusual to find a blind vet nowadays 😎although it's an easy mistake to make I suppose...I mean Tam & me's practically identical, he's a 6ft something tattooed bearded Viking looking Jock and I'm a wee fat baldy Leprechaun looking Paddy... I can definitely see where she could of got us mixed up!... 🤣🤣

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Quite unusual to find a blind vet nowadays 😎although it's an easy mistake to make I suppose...I mean Tam & me's practically identical, he's a 6ft something tattooed bearded Viking looking Jock and I'm a wee fat baldy Leprechaun looking Paddy... I can definitely see where she could of got us mixed up!... 🤣🤣
It was totally weird as when I first spoke to.her I said that she had done your 2 dogs back in 2022 I mentioned franscesa etc and she said ah yes I remember this situation... blah blah blah. And then later she says ... when you visited before you only had 2 dogs and now you have 4 ...

It was just too confusing to try and correct her

Apr 27, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
a-classs
Exp
Just found a plate for you

20240704_182921.jpg

Sep 28, 2021
Worcester, UK
Funster No
MH
LMC premium I650G
Exp
35y tugging + 2 in Motorhome
Quite unusual to find a blind vet nowadays 😎although it's an easy mistake to make I suppose...I mean Tam & me's practically identical, he's a 6ft something tattooed bearded Viking looking Jock and I'm a wee fat baldy Leprechaun looking Paddy... I can definitely see where she could have got us mixed up!... 🤣🤣
Obviously you’ve never seen the film twins
IMG_0779.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back