MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Go and do a bit of browsing at the Morelo factory, we love you to buy a nice Grand Empire๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜†
Don't encourage him as he was talking about buying a morelo last week ,but he told me last year he doesn't want a great big van again.

A cathargo compactline is a good compromise lol

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Always trust a dogs intuition, if a dog likes you, your alright! ๐Ÿ‘
Milo is very selective , as is ela and jade.

Blu on the other hand goes to everyone....even arseholes as i discovered frequently in Greece etc over the last couple of months ๐Ÿคฃ but she's wrecked Just smiffy garden already so she needs to get round him ๐Ÿคฃ

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks, my geography isn't that bad, but the likelihood of something similar being for sale in the last 252 miles rapidly diminishes. I'm well aware that is where Tam originates from ;)
You shouldnโ€™t make such stupid statements then. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
The naughty cornerโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜Ž

IMG_0675.jpeg

IMG_0676.jpeg

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
You shouldnโ€™t make such stupid statements then. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
Anyone ever told you trev that you can be very insulting for no reason. Not sure if it's meant to come over as humour but it often gets lost in translation.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
Anyone ever told you trev that you can be very insulting for no reason. Not sure if it's meant to come over as humour but it often gets lost in translation.

Tam , you were very diplomatic there ๐Ÿ˜,smithy must have a calming influence on ya
I have been told my sense o humour is a bit off key BUT trevโ€™s humour is right out there , sometimes makes me cringe lol , Iโ€™m glad heโ€™s mentioned alcohol as Iโ€™ve often said surly he must be drinking to come away the thingโ€™s he sometimes says ๐Ÿค”,
All done in good fun in his head ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
Don't encourage him as he was talking about buying a morelo last week ,but he told me last year he doesn't want a great big van again.

A cathargo compactline is a good compromise lol
So did you lol , see what you bought๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜†, he might as well buy a nice grand empire, so he can take the Lamborghini in the garage lol๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜Ž

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
So did you lol , see what you bought๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜†, he might as well buy a nice grand empire, so he can take the Lamborghini in the garage lol๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜Ž
True but when you're full time you need a bit more space. I did plan to stay under 8 metres but what's 400mm between friends lol.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back