MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (79 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
If I won I'd most likely donate it to someone else lol.

I dinnae do campsites even when they're free.

I just thought I'd enter the photo

Personally my favourite is that bridge in France

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
They don't work on dogs though unfortunately. And now I have the German couple from the van in front stood outside my van having a drink and talking loudly.

When did people become so feckin inconsiderate. Its not a cruise they're on , there are people trying to sleep.
What you need is Andy Stewarts Greatest hits or Jimmy Shand and his Accordian Band on a loop ( ask Sandra Irnbru!) It works with getting rid of Kids outside shops with classical music, I am sure a little of commercial * Highland* music would have the same effect on our more Latin neighbours! :LOL:

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
I would be tempted to wait until they all go back to their vans pissed and then make loads of noise so they can't sleep or make sure they have a really early morning racket, shame you haven't got a trumpet. Selfish twats they can get pissed inside their vans not outside disturbing everyone else.
Like the trumpet idea😇

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

appydaze

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
southend on sea essex
Funster No
MH
Merc high top
Exp
20 years
They don't work on dogs though unfortunately. And now I have the German couple from the van in front stood outside my van having a drink and talking loudly.

When did people become so feckin inconsiderate. Its not a cruise they're on , there are people trying to sleep.
GET YOUR NAME DOWN FOR A TRIP TO THE MOON TAM.. :imoutahere: :LOL:

Apr 7, 2014
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLI 580
Exp
Since 2002
The best way to rid people that wind you up and it never fails is to strategically drop stink bombs in the area, they won’t linger long. Done correctly it needn’t affect you or your position.
You carry stink bombs? What about the classic nail through finger with realistic blood.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back