MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (79 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
Aussies have left , the sheila was alright she at least acknowledged me ...the bloke was an ignorant git ... got up and walked in to the van when I said hello .

Told ya doesn’t matter where you go there will always be a narcissist there
Ya need to work on your hellos 😉 your scaring them s#####ss

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
We older owners are grateful for those that buy new and sort all the problems - rock on ! :giggle:
I seem to buy vans where the owners have created problems.. some people shouldn't be allowed near a motorhome.

Or a tube of silicone.

And the ones that drill holes or screw things to panels all the time .

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Now what is wrong dearie?

Tell Uncle Geoffrey.
You would think on an overnight ferry folk would just go to their bed or at least stay in their feckin van ... but naw the French are having a feckin party ...Sat outside the van behind me singing and clinking glasses. Then there's the woman with the dog walking round my van every 5 minutes . Starting blu off barking . Mirror has been knocked countless times

Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
I know it's hard but try to stay calm Tam as the dogs will pick up on your anxiety. Put some music on, watch a movie and turn the sound up. Use headphones if possible to try and block the noise and stuff out.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Noise cancelling headphones are good when u want peace 👍
They don't work on dogs though unfortunately. And now I have the German couple from the van in front stood outside my van having a drink and talking loudly.

When did people become so feckin inconsiderate. Its not a cruise they're on , there are people trying to sleep.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I like that...not keen on the cream sofa but the layout is great . Very spacious . I'd have that over that £350k morelo anyday
Nice van for sure but a big bugger, personally I/we prefer a bar table over the two sofa lounge and big table (get rid of it) front bed ? again quite common but not for us, right hand drive and Agile gear which doesn’t enjoy the best of reputations, if it cream leather it’s lovely but maybe not practical with dogs😃

Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
I would be tempted to wait until they all go back to their vans pissed and then make loads of noise so they can't sleep or make sure they have a really early morning racket, shame you haven't got a trumpet. Selfish twats they can get pissed inside their vans not outside disturbing everyone else.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Nice van for sure but a big bugger, personally I/we prefer a bar table over the two sofa lounge and big table (get rid of it) front bed ? again quite common but not for us, right hand drive and Agile gear which doesn’t enjoy the best of reputations, if it cream leather it’s lovely but maybe not practical with dogs😃
Yes I always remove the big tables ... I prefer a lounge than a permanent dining room. I'd always prefer cupboards over a drop down bed too as unless it's the main bed I'd never use it. And of course lhd is preferable.. I'm not buying that van though ...just window shopping 😁

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I would be tempted to wait until they all go back to their vans pissed and then make loads of noise so they can't sleep or make sure they have a really early morning racket, shame you haven't got a trumpet. Selfish twats they can get pissed inside their vans not outside disturbing everyone else.
I wanted a decent kip as planned to spend tomorrow driving north in Italy as its as hot around bari as it is here.

Feckin boiling in here too as I had to close the windows to shut out the French arseholes.

Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
I wanted a decent kip as planned to spend tomorrow driving north in Italy as its as hot around bari as it is here.

Feckin boiling in here too as I had to close the windows to shut out the French arseholes.
Yes, selfish twats I have lots of battery rechargeable fans in the van to keep the dogs cool on such occasions.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
He got my vote, I think he may win that's the most I have seen, if you win Tam that is one week you don't have to worry about where to stay in England when you get back.
Needs another 7/8 votes I think to beat the highest. Quite surprised its got that many though.

I've better pics of my van by water ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back