MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (19 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
The small van derived motorhome is wanted for his daughter , she wants a panel van conversion.

The 4x4 , mini digger etc is probably to use on the land he's bought.

I'm more concerned that he's not confident it will sell tonight lol. When he's put it on Facebook after our chat
He might want to sell to the first person who hands him full funds 🤷🏻‍♂️

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Loved the last one when Blu just dived in............ fearless (y)
Yeah she is really the most confident... I'm hoping she stays like that.

I think I accidentally caused jade's fear of water when she was just a baby ..I've felt guilty about it since .

But ela has always been timid and a scaredy cat so it's great to see her getting more confidence. She's been paddling quite deep for the last week which she never did before...jade too so it paid off staying here as that wee river is perfect for them . We'll be back again tomorrow so they can keep practicing 😁

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
He might want to sell to the first person who hands him full funds 🤷🏻‍♂️
He said yesterday he was happy to hold it till August.

I asked him how much of a deposit he would want and he said. £500 , as I said the guy sounds genuine etc .. Will see what vibe Ady and Al get from him . One of them will phone me while still there and if all is good then I'll negotiate with the guy , transfer him a deposit and have him give one of the guys a receipt for me.

I'll probably give him a bit more than 500 deposit . But I'd not want to pay the full amount and leave it there just incase.

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
He said yesterday he was happy to hold it till August.

I asked him how much of a deposit he would want and he said. £500 , as I said the guy sounds genuine etc .. Will see what vibe Ady and Al get from him . One of them will phone me while still there and if all is good then I'll negotiate with the guy , transfer him a deposit and have him give one of the guys a receipt for me.

I'll probably give him a bit more than 500 deposit . But I'd not want to pay the full amount and leave it there just incase.
Hope he is genuine for you and not one of Facebook’s unreliable clowns👍, need someone with a big storage space on the forum who can store it for you safely until you get back in an ideal world 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Hope he is genuine for you and not one of Facebook’s unreliable clowns👍, need someone with a big storage space on the forum who can store it for you safely until you get back in an ideal world 👍
Yeah one bridge at a time lol .. I gotta figure out yet how I even get up there to collect it with 4 dogs lol.

Let's just see how the viewing goes and take it from there

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
please refrain from post guys whilst we send these photos as we’re in a poor signal area and it’s very slow

IMG_0740.jpeg

IMG_0741.jpeg

IMG_0742.jpeg

IMG_0744.jpeg

IMG_0746.jpeg

IMG_0745.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries