Rally Malvern Caravan and Motorhome show . September 30th- October 2nd 2022 (1 Viewer)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Ok guys we need a marshal now for this . You will get a free place for the weekend and a free bottle of wine from me for your efforts , if you have paid already this will get refunded( once I work out how that works work Warners )
You will need to be there on Wednesday evening to set up the area . It won’t be much to do . I don’t have a banner but I will sort out some MHF laminated signs etc and try and get a fun flag sent out so you have something to identify the area . You will need to direct the vans to park up and be available for any late arrivals but it’s really not much and I will do all I can to help when I get there . There is a rally marshal checklist etc . I will help with all this .
Anyone up for it ? 👍🏻
You can leave it open if anybody wants to do it but if no takers I will do it (y) red please:LOL: I would take the camping refund and spend it on drinks and nibbles and might even share with everybody else ;)

We wouldn't need a fun flag as you will see our van from the other side of Malvern:LOL: saying that though I think it's about time I had one ;)

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
You can leave it open if anybody wants to do it but if no takers I will do it (y) red please:LOL: I would take the camping refund and spend it on drinks and nibbles and might even share with everybody else ;)

We wouldn't need a fun flag as you will see our van from the other side of Malvern:LOL:
Red it is . As long as I can personally deliver it and have a look inside your hotel on wheels 👍🏻( shoes off obviously ) 😂😂

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Finally on the 3rd attempt I've managed to book JCAA (Ray & Maria) arriving Thursday.

By the way bonnie biker is Tracey & Richard.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Two more for your list Swifter

EDIT looks like it might be three (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Hi everybody. We are in the process of booking from the Thursday. Is it worth booking any entertainment or can we do this later.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
What's the latest you can book please

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi everybody. We are in the process of booking from the Thursday. Is it worth booking any entertainment or can we do this later.
That's great (y) you only need tickets for the Saturday night entertainment and it is advisable to book if you want to go, if you don't book you might get lucky and pick one up when you arrive, we have tickets as we thought we would be on our own:LOL:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
What's the latest you can book please
Pitches are available from Thursday 29th September to Monday 3rd October.

Advance bookings close at 2pm, Wednesday 14th September, at which point all vehicles passes will be mailed

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Pitches are available from Thursday 29th September to Monday 3rd October.

Advance bookings close at 2pm, Wednesday 14th September, at which point all vehicles passes will be mailed
Thanks September is getting a little busy but hoping to poodle up depending on where I am the week.prior

Apr 26, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
2004 Bessacarr E735
Exp
3 years
Quick question to those who've been before regarding pitch location.
Sue's got mobility issues so does anyone know if Fun area is a fair distance to the show or will we not know until the show?
We've thought about going in disabled area but would like to be with the Funsters.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Sue's got mobility issues so does anyone know if Fun area is a fair distance to the show or will we not know until the show?
We've thought about going in disabled area but would like to be with the Funsters.
Hi Tom

The only people that stand a chance of answering that would be the warners rally team, you will find the contact details on their web site.

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
At the last show we were very close at Malvern . I will try and get some information for you asap .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back