Rally Malvern Caravan and Motorhome show . September 30th- October 2nd 2022 (1 Viewer)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I am not with it .😞 I will sort it now 👍🏻
Ta for putting Bonnie Biker back on, hope you're feeling more with it.

Think someone Mr porky ? asked about buying tickets for Saturdays entertainment - previously you've been able to buy on site if there's been tickets spare. I assume it'll be the same at this show.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Ta for putting Bonnie Biker back on, hope you're feeling more with it.

Think someone Mr porky ? asked about buying tickets for Saturdays entertainment - previously you've been able to buy on site if there's been tickets spare. I assume it'll be the same at this show.
Just in case we bought the tickets for Saturday nights entertainment. Cheaper than a cinema ticket was my thoughts on the subject.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Hi nannymate. Get your finger out and book if you can. We like your company.
1662712623700.png

no club area available on the booking site

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
They are looking into it . Hopefully it’s not a maximum of 18 units

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Ok guys
Just had this from warners

“Hi Neil – further to your call – yes Motorhome Fun area is currently full. I did email Jim asking if he wanted it increasing but as yet haven’t had a response.

Are you able to confirm the increase in numbers? If so, please let me know and I can increase it.”

Jim is on holiday . As a long standing forum member and Marshall of the event ,funflair
What should I do ?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Ok guys
Just had this from warners

“Hi Neil – further to your call – yes Motorhome Fun area is currently full. I did email Jim asking if he wanted it increasing but as yet haven’t had a response.

Are you able to confirm the increase in numbers? If so, please let me know and I can increase it.”

Jim is on holiday . As a long standing forum member and Marshall of the event ,funflair
What should I do ?
Hi Neil

I imagine Jim will pick up the message pretty quickly, sending you a PM.

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Ok I’ve had to make a decision so we will now have 35 places . We will need another Marshall . If you have paid then you will get a refund or if you want a Marshall place shout up here and I will give you the contact email to give your details to Warners . Nanniemate , you should be able to book soon

Last edited:

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Thank you SwifterI could help with Marshalling if need be, I will arrive some time on Thursday once booked :Grin:

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Thank you SwifterI could help with Marshalling if need be, I will arrive some time on Thursday once booked :Grin:
That seems ok as Martin is arriving Wednesday. Go ahead and book and then I will explain who you need to contact to get the refund .
The second Marshal ticket is unlocked once we get to 20 places booked .

Last edited:

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
That seems ok as Martin is arriving Wednesday. Go ahead and book and then I will explain who you need to contact to get the refund .
The second Marshall ticket is unlocked once we get to 20 places booked .
Sat here refreshing the page waiting for to booking thanks, still not on the club site yet , this is rather exciting nearly as good as waiting for the premium bonds at the beginning of the month :wink:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Is this the first rally you have organised Swifter ? I can see a bright future ;)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hey . It’s your doing lol . It all came off the back of you wanting to look at some caravans 😂😂

P.s
Nanniemate standby you should be able to book any minute. Just had email confirmation
To be fair it's teamwork ;) you know that if you say you are going to do something on Fun there will always be folk sticking their hands up saying "I will help"(y) our recent rally at Shrewsbury I basically did nothing all weekend as there were that many offers of help it would have been rude to say no.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back