Rally Malvern Caravan and Motorhome show . September 30th- October 2nd 2022 (3 Viewers)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Oops duplicate ;)

Oh well I might as well use the post to say something now,

With John Chocy Boy there are now 6 if we pay the £10 which we will as long as there are 9 others on the list otherwise we all get bumped into general anyway.

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Oops duplicate ;)

Oh well I might as well use the post to say something now,

With John Chocy Boy there are now 6 if we pay the £10 which we will as long as there are 9 others on the list otherwise we all get bumped into general anyway.
It really is worth a phone call to ask if they will just move you over free of charge .I know Silkcut1105 didn’t have any luck but it really is down to who you happen to speak with at warners . I have got a mobile number for one of the managers if you would like that . Also once we have ten I think that will allow a free Marshall’s place ( provided by Warners ) .

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
If we're around, we'll be coming. Still hoping to get away to France, but if that's not possible, we'll come to Malvern.
Sorry, I know that's not much use to you.
Hope you get the numbers👍.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Im hoping to book in the next few days, Rob & myself are going (hopefully one of our vans will have a working fridge by then :rolleyes: ) & possibly bonnie biker & JCAA but I can't confirm till they're back from some other jolly.
Brilliant Debs 👍🏻 Hopefully we can get to the 10 vans and then it’s all official and we can get a marshal sorted . It’s really good value for the 4 nights and a lovely venue . I hope you can book 👍🏻

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I am working on KayeB coming along as they don't live far away, well not as far as us anyway ;) you can be marshal Swifter what day are you arriving, you can get in a day early to set up:unsure:

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
I am working on KayeB coming along as they don't live far away, well not as far as us anyway ;) you can be marshal Swifter what day are you arriving, you can get in a day early to set up:unsure:
That’s the problem . I can only do Friday to Sunday and Marshall ideally needs to be there Wednesday evening but I am sure we can find someone once we have the numbers 👍🏻.
When it’s officially a Rally I will ask Jim if he will kindly move the thread to the Rally section and allow editing of the original post to update the list of attendees. Also need a form created for the rally but don’t want to disturb Jim as he’s away on holiday and we don’t have the minimum numbers yet .

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
That’s the problem . I can only do Friday to Sunday and Marshall ideally needs to be there Wednesday evening but I am sure we can find someone once we have the numbers 👍🏻.
When it’s officially a Rally I will ask Jim if he will kindly move the thread to the Rally section and allow editing of the original post to update the list of attendees. Also need a form created for the rally but don’t want to disturb Jim as he’s away on holiday and we don’t have the minimum numbers yet .
Do we need a form? we could just PM attendees for arrival day/time not that I am volunteering you understand, but might be free on the Wednesday if nobody else stick their hands up ;)

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Do we need a form? we could just PM attendees for arrival day/time not that I am volunteering you understand, but might be free on the Wednesday if nobody else stick their hands up ;)
Brilliant. If I get all the information for you with regards to number of units , attendees , arrival days etc then if you could arrive on Wednesday then that would be very helpful 👍🏻.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Brilliant Debs 👍🏻 Hopefully we can get to the 10 vans and then it’s all official and we can get a marshal sorted . It’s really good value for the 4 nights and a lovely venue . I hope you can book 👍🏻
It is a lovely venue, the whole area is(y)

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
It is a lovely venue, the whole area is(y)
It certainly is .
Here are some of the event details to try and get a few more people interested. 👍🏻

What's On

Evening entertainment is only open to those camping on-site for the weekend and is on a first come first served basis. All show times will be published in your showguide given to you upon arrival.

Thursday
Severn Hall: Saturday Night Bee Gees | The Q Band

Friday
Severn Hall: The Revolvers

Saturday
Severn Hall*: An audience with Glen Leon - Bringing back the 80s and One night of Tom Jones.
Teme Hall: TBC

Sunday
Severn Hall: The Moondogs

*Please note this show is ticketed. Seats are £7 per adult or £3.50 per child when reserved at the same time as your pitch. Parental Guidance advised.

Daytime Entertainment

Macmillan Coffee Morning
Join us on Sunday (9.30am - 1pm) and be a part of the World's Biggest Coffee Morning! Enjoy a cuppa and a piece of cake in the Food for Thought café, where all money raised will help people living with cancer, thanks to Macmillan Cancer Support. Since they started this initiative, they've raised 290 million pounds!

Bingo
Friday – Severn Hall
Come along to the Linden Suite for the chance to win a prize and for a bit of fun, ‘eyes down’ and ‘dabbers at the ready’ for a game of bingo!

The Fun Dog Show
The fun dog show will be held on Sunday, classes include:
Caravan Catwalk (pretty bitch/handsome dog)
Dog with the Best Trick
Dog with the Waggiest Tail
Dog most like its Owner
Best Puppy Dog Eyes
Best Junior Handler (15 year + under)

Shuttle bus to Malvern Town Centre - £4 per adult - £2 per child

Experience the beautiful town of Malvern with its breathtaking views of the Severn Valley and spectacular walks. Not only can you shop till you drop, there are plenty of cultural attractions to enjoy, such as the theatre, museums and some lovely displays created by the local craftspeople. Buses will be running constantly all day from 9.00am and the last bus will leave the town centre at 5.00pm prompt. Tickets must be purchased from the information office.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Oh wow getting tantalisingly close to the magic 10, I am quite confident it will happen and we will move over no problem 😉

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
How late could we arrive Friday night and leave Sunday afternoon please
Hi

It seems that latest arrival is 7pm on Friday, not sure about leaving Sunday but fairly early would be my guess.

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
How late could we arrive Friday night and leave Sunday afternoon please
If it’s in the normal funsters area you should be good up until 9pm . Leaving is easy as you don’t need to drive through the main site so can leave at anytime

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Ok guys we need a marshal now for this . You will get a free place for the weekend and a free bottle of wine from me for your efforts , if you have paid already this will get refunded( once I work out how that works work Warners )
You will need to be there on Wednesday evening to set up the area . It won’t be much to do . I don’t have a banner but I will sort out some MHF laminated signs etc and try and get a fun flag sent out so you have something to identify the area . You will need to direct the vans to park up and be available for any late arrivals but it’s really not much and I will do all I can to help when I get there . There is a rally marshal checklist etc . I will help with all this .
Anyone up for it ? 👍🏻

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
If it’s in the normal funsters area you should be good up until 9pm . Leaving is easy as you don’t need to drive through the main site so can leave at anytime
Hi Swifter

the Warners web page shows last arrivals for this show as 7pm,

What time can I arrive?
Camping arrivals can check-in between 8am and 9pm Thursday and Friday. Except Malvern Caravan & Motorhome Show, check in on this event is Thursday 10.00am and Friday 8.00am to 7pm.

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Hi Swifter

the Warners web page shows last arrivals for this show as 7pm,

What time can I arrive?
Camping arrivals can check-in between 8am and 9pm Thursday and Friday. Except Malvern Caravan & Motorhome Show, check in on this event is Thursday 10.00am and Friday 8.00am to 7pm.
Well spotted 👍🏻. Thank you Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back