Rally Malvern Caravan and Motorhome show . September 30th- October 2nd 2022 (1 Viewer)

Dec 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Buster Delphin
Exp
Thank you Martin & Jen, a really lovely weekend,even while sleeping on an angle. thank you everyone for your company and for everyone that helped us, and kind offers of help. We have now been able to move our Motorhome, ended up putting the spare on, but we have a new wheel on order. Now sat on a site with our feet up 🥱🥱🫣

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Great little meet, nice to put faces to names, thanks to Nanniemate for help marshaling, thanks to Neil Swifter for organising it with Warners and all his input, thanks to everybody else who joined in and made it a really nice time, thanks for drinking my Leffe as I am not not allowed it :LOL:

See you all in another field;)

Martin and Jen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Didn’t see anything, If you call them, we can go and pick them up for you. We only left at 3 x
It's a long shot really and I do have the spares but thank you I didn't get around to calling them, I have spares, but thank you. I hope you're fixed up now and rolling along happily, have a good journey to Scotland see you next year.x

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
What a lovely meet, many thanks to Swifter, Neil, Funflair, Martin and Jen for your wonderful hospitality, Chocky Boy, John for the yummy chocolates, and Nanniemate for marshalling, loved meeting everyone, happy travels.

Sue and Woody

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
What a lovely meet, many thanks to Swifter, Neil, Funflair, Martin and Jen for your wonderful hospitality, Chocky Boy, John for the yummy chocolates, and Nanniemate for marshalling, loved meeting everyone, happy travels.

Sue and Woody
Oh yes chocolates and wine, how could I forget thanks John :giggle:

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Oh yes chocolates and wine, how could I forget thanks John :giggle:
Sadly if Chocyboy is about any diet goes out the window in the most delightful way. and the sun shone on the righteous

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Memory is rubbish. Who was I talking to with the drone about Norway?
Want to watch your YouTube videos.
Was that last night Tom or before that, DrG was talking about Norway last night but not sure you were in on that, DrG hasn’t sorted his membership update yet by the looks of it, if it was a couple of days ago stood by our van it could have been a YouTube blogger who just came over to chat.

Apr 26, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
2004 Bessacarr E735
Exp
3 years
That's the man thanks Martin. He told me his name but senior moment and I forgot.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
That's the man thanks Martin. He told me his name but senior moment and I forgot.
This is his report on the Malvern show, I guess you can track him down from that.

Seems to call himself MOHOTEL ADVENTURES

Last edited:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Unfortunately that's not Dr G but I'll track him down some how.
Sorry Tom I thought that you meant "that's the man" relating to this fella, DrG was trying to update his membership at Malvern so watch his profile ;) and hopefully he becomes contactable.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Just watched that video. John Chocy boy stars near the end, about 16.50. 😊
I can't believe I have just "plugged" a YouTuber :LOL: at least he was complimentary about the Morelo's in the mist at 2.50;) and he has KayeB rolling in at 5.06.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back