Sep

Rally Lincoln Motorhome Show 2024 (8 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Is it correct that there is only one more day to book to be part of a Motorhome group?

I can't decide until last minute at the moment but won't bother if they bump me onto the riff raff field (general camping). :ROFLMAO:

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Is it correct that there is only one more day to book to be part of a Motorhome group?

I can't decide until last minute at the moment but won't bother if they bump me onto the riff raff field (general camping). :ROFLMAO:
Yes you need to have booked by 2:00pm on the 4th September. After that advanced booking for any club areas closes.

You can pay at the gate which costs more than pre-booking by I think £100 compared to £80. But you would be in general camping. Some late arrivals have been able to then get into funster area but it is at the behest of Warners and also dependent on space in the funster area, so very much no guarantee they would let you move over.

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Yes you need to have booked by 2:00pm on the 4th September. After that advanced booking for any club areas closes.

You can pay at the gate which costs more than pre-booking by I think £100 compared to £80. But you would be in general camping. Some late arrivals have been able to then get into funster area but it is at the behest of Warners and also dependent on space in the funster area, so very much no guarantee they would let you move over.
Thanks for the info. Depends which area we get I presume?

If it's the same as last year then that would be easy to sneak into from the main access road ........

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Thanks for the info. Depends which area we get I presume?

If it's the same as last year then that would be easy to sneak into from the main access road ........
Unless your ticket states that you are designated the Funster area, as marshalls we are not allowed to let you on our bit without Warners consent.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 21, 2017
basingstoke
Funster No
MH
burstner
Exp
2003 + 30yrs caravanning
decided to go for it so now all booked in, arriving thursday, hopefully early afternoon and with the sun shining. (use a mobility scooter so muddy field not my favourite!)

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
decided to go for it so now all booked in, arriving thursday, hopefully early afternoon and with the sun shining. (use a mobility scooter so muddy field not my favourite!)
Just let the marshels know when you arrive and we will put you next to the road best to arrive early

Aug 22, 2024
Funster No
MH
Sunlight T66
Going on the Friday morning but leaving from Kent late Thursday around 6 does anyone no of a good park up around the Peterborough area thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Anyone had thier tickets yet? Had an e mail last week to say on there way but not had them yet(n)

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Ours not arrived as yet, but just wondering is there a list of attendees?

Kath

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back