Sep

Rally Lincoln Motorhome Show 2024 (4 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 23, 2022
Middlesbrough, UK
Funster No
MH
SwiftKontiki Gr Prix
Exp
Since 2002
View attachment 850042

To Book this rally follow this 3 step process
  1. Book with Warners. Choose Club Booking, MotorhomeFun. Give your Username where they ask for Membership Number.
  2. Fill This Form. This gives vital information to our Rally Marshals
  3. Tell us you are coming by posting in this rally thread.
Sue and I will be there, we are marshal's for "Boundless by csma" a smaller camping group than the big three. Our site is over by the Fire Engine and the entertainment tent.

Sep 4, 2021
Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T660
Exp
Since 2020
Is there a plan available of where the club and disabled pitches are located relative to everything?
Last year we booked a disabled pitch and then found the MHFUN club pitches were closer to the action than the disabled ones were.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 19, 2021
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Expedition 66
Exp
Nee
I’ll be arriving Thursday afternoon. My iPad had a bit of a hissy fit and I don’t know if the form has got to you multiple times or not at all!

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Is there a plan available of where the club and disabled pitches are located relative to everything?
Last year we booked a disabled pitch and then found the MHFUN club pitches were closer to the action than the disabled ones were.
the site layout isn't confirmed until after the advanced bookings close. Things do move around so no guarantees on where anyone will be as it can depend on how many book with which group. Last year was first time we had been in that part of the showground and year before we had been almost ostracised out on the edge of nowhere, so who knows?

Sep 4, 2021
Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T660
Exp
Since 2020
the site layout isn't confirmed until after the advanced bookings close. Things do move around so no guarantees on where anyone will be as it can depend on how many book with which group. Last year was first time we had been in that part of the showground and year before we had been almost ostracised out on the edge of nowhere, so who knows?
I remember, that was why we booked for the disabled section last year and then found the MHFun section was closer.
Thanks anyway for the reply, i'll have to take our chances.

Nov 6, 2018
Funster No
MH
Low line
Exp
Arriving Thursday. Hoping for good weather.

Sep 4, 2021
Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T660
Exp
Since 2020
Booked club camping and paid, arriving Friday evening. Fingers crossed they put the club area close-ish to the action

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
You have less than 24hours to book for the Funster field at the Lincoln show.

Don't be that funster, yes there will be one, asking in a few days time, if they can get onto our field if they pay at the gate. The answer is often no, as it's up to Warners, not us, if they would let you move.

Aug 15, 2015
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
Since 2015
Booked & paid. Form filled. Arriving Thursday morning. See you all there!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back