39. Maz
40. Toddytwo
41. Daisie 1st reserve EHU
42. Mr Ed
43. Arthur01
44. WardleyWeb
45. Jandv

RESERVE

Hi Everyone, just two weeks to go now to the :party2:and just one week for us fortunate folk going to Old Mo's "Do" at Bagwell Farm Weymouth. Please check the list and if there are any errors get in touch. If you can no longer make it please let me know so that I can offer your place.
Just a few things to remind you of, we are hoping to do the following:
A Funsters Football Match (could be walking Football !!) so bring some trainers and shorts if you fancy a game. The deposit didn't run to a Defibrillator so don't over do it :LOL:.There will be a couple of walks from the Campsite so again if you fancy it bring some suitable footwear. One particularly pleasant walk is to Swanage over the Purbeck hills (don't worry its not very strenuous) and it would be nice to have lunch in town (we know a good place). If you want to bring bikes we will be cycling to Wareham and are planning a Picnic by the river there and for those who want to its a nice spot for sketching so bring drawing materials along (Buses go to Wareham from outside the Campsite for the those who don't fancy the bikes option).
Friday night is Elvis night in the Marquee, I would like to hold a Raffle to assist Steve's Cancer Research fundraising so if anyone is able to contribute a prize it would be most appreciated. Saturday evening is the Hog roast followed by Comedian / Pianist Matt Black. It is planned to have dance music on both evenings after the entertainment.
I've got a couple of music quiz's and of course the now Legendary cardboard box game so hopefully they can be fitted in. Hopefully Steve and Denise will play us a tune or two after the odd cider or two!! Of course Corfe is just down the road and there is a very pleasant walk from the site and some very pleasant Pubs and beer gardens as well as the Castle.
That's about it for now, just feel free to join in as much or as little as you like, have a safe journey and see you on the 22nd at Norden if not before at Bagwell Farm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Got another party game for those who havn't been caught already, eh, Brisey ;), namely folding up a certain Miss Dryad's tent...........:whistle::whistle::sneaky:

(all those Dorset-ers from last year , - and Brisey, after Detling, are excused ! :D)

Nov 26, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
23 years
I know it is very late but could you please put me on your reserve list many thanks John :rolleyes:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Directions to Norden Farm Campsite. If approaching from Wareham which most of you will be as you get near to the site entrance which is on the right you might find it easier to drive just beyond the entrance to the next roundabout (about 150 metres further on) , go right round and come back on the same road in the opposite direction. This saves you trying to turn right into the site access road with potentially heavy fast moving traffic from in front and behind you. I will put a MHF flag at the entrance as a land mark.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/N...m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xc1ad01873b481c92!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Is there any extra money to pay re the meal(s) / entertainment on top of the deposit we have paid ?

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Is there any extra money to pay re the meal(s) / entertainment on top of the deposit we have paid ?
No the deposit covers the Hog Roast and Matt Black on Saturday, it has also paid for the Marquee for Friday and Saturday night plus cheese and wine on Monday night.
As you know Steve is performing in aid of Cancer Research so donations on the night for that would be welcome.
Matt Black has done us a good deal charging a third of what he normally does so that's kept expenses lower.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@Jez and Lin
Hi, I'm really sorry but we are going to have to cancel:cry:
My Dad has been in hospital the last couple of weeks and we are already down for Mo's meet. I'm not comfortable being away over a week......sorry. Perhaps someone can use our place.

Hope to meet you at Mo's x

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
@Jez and Lin
My Dad has been in hospital the last couple of weeks and we are already down for Mo's meet. I'm not comfortable being away over a week......sorry. Perhaps someone can use our place.

Okay Debs thanks for letting me know, see you at Bagwell Farm

ToddyTwo

Free Member
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since March 2014
Activities sound great. Thanks Jez and Lin for all your efforts, much appreciated. Really looking forward to it.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Just to let everyone coming to Corfe know that we are at Old Mo's bash at Bagwell Farm next week so it might take me a little longer than normal to reply on this Thread. For those who are coming to this Rally for the first time once you have passed the Camp shop continue through the farmyard and as you get to the first camping field the ones on EHU take a slightly different route to the non electrics. I will put signage up by Monday week. Please see my post on page 20 for directions to the site. If by chance you are coming via the chain Ferry at Sandbanks I can confirm that it is operating as normal, we weren't sure earlier this year but all seems okay.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just to let everyone coming to Corfe know that we are at Old Mo's bash at Bagwell Farm next week so it might take me a little longer than normal to reply on this Thread.

Any one who need`s the internet next week and at Jez & Lin`s, I will have me Sat Dish up providing it`s not blowing a gale..

If you need to check emails or what ever, give me a shout and I will give you the password to log on..

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Any one who need`s the internet next week and at Jez & Lin`s, I will have me Sat Dish up providing it`s not blowing a gale..

If you need to check emails or what ever, give me a shout and I will give you the password to log on..

Your a good man to offer this. (y)

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
@Jez and Lin

Sorry to hear this, Debs.
I hope your dad gets better very soon.

Won't be at Mo's, so look forward to meeting you at a later time.

Again, all the best .

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Sorry to hear this, Debs.
I hope your dad gets better very soon.

Won't be at Mo's, so look forward to meeting you at a later time.

Again, all the best .
Cheers Andy, we're seeing small improvements each day so hopefully we'll be able to make the other meets we're signed up for. (y)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi, I'm really sorry but we are going to have to cancel

No; Debs you were top of my list to look out for, that is bad news.

All the best to your Dad though, totally understandable my dear.

See you somewhere else soon I hope........Griff

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
No; Debs you were top of my list to look out for, that is bad news.

All the best to your Dad though, totally understandable my dear.

See you somewhere else soon I hope........Griff
Thanks Griff, that'll be Bristol then, all being well (y)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hope your dad perks up, Debs...

And if you can manage more time at Bagwell, your most welcome.. (y)

octopush

Free Member
Sep 28, 2012
portsmouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2days
Hi Jez and Lin

Thanks for the EHU.

We will be arriving on Sunday 21 June to make the most of the sunshine.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hope your dad perks up, Debs...

And if you can manage more time at Bagwell, your most welcome.. (y)

Cheers Mo......we are hoping to stay till the Sunday so that we can do the solstice:) (fingers & toes crossed)

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez and Lin

Thanks for the EHU.

We will be arriving on Sunday 21 June to make the most of the sunshine.
Okay but officially the Rally doesn't start till Monday so you might have to pay the going rate for Sunday :) Look forward to seeing you both.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Okay so got the Van and Trailer packed and setting off darn Sarf in the morning. Staying just outside Yeovil Sunday night and will be at Bagwell Farm Monday Lunchtime so get t'kettle on Mo :LOL: I've managed to pack a whole Rally into a 4x3 ft Trailer for week 2 at Corfe. Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making new ones, see you soon.(y)
Jez and Linda

Last edited by a moderator:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back