Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Okay so got the Van and Trailer packed and setting off darn Sarf in the morning. Staying just outside Yeovil Sunday night and will be at Bagwell Farm Monday Lunchtime so get t'kettle on Mo :LOL: I've managed to pack a whole Rally into a 4x3 ft Trailer for week 2 at Corfe. Looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones, see you soon.(y)
Jez and Linda

:envy: :madder: :madder: :swear: :swear: :banghead: :banghead: :crying1: :crying1:
Seriously have a lovely time y'all :envy:
J&B

Last edited:

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Where are you staying Jez as I live literally just out side Yeovil

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Where are you staying Jez as I live literally just out side Yeovil
Hi Lin, we have booked a pitch at the Masons Arms lower Odcombe. Just put a search in for that area and it looked nice, thought we could get a meal there too.

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Jez and Lin
I understand you have been trying to contact me. Didn't realise my subscription had run out. Surprised the site doesn't remind us. Yes I am coming. Off to Bagwell tomorrow and then on to yours after that. Really looking forward to it. Hope you have the weather booked again Kath

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
we have booked a pitch at the Masons Arms lower Odcombe
If you get the chance take a walk into Montecute, you can walk dogs in the grounds, Odcombe end by the lodge, or up to Ham Hill, there is a pub up there , The Princ of Wales.

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
So looking forward to my first FUN rally :) Have recently found out our Skye terrier has late stage lymphoma so on a sad note could be his last trip away so will make sure he has fun too !

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
So looking forward to my first FUN rally :) Have recently found out our Skye terrier has late stage lymphoma so on a sad note could be his last trip away so will make sure he has fun too !
Sorry to read that Poppi, we will have to give him extra treats when ever we see you.

Daisie

Free Member
Jul 23, 2014
Selston , Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 vans in 40yrs
Down South ,my dear .

That's anywhere sarf of beermingem or norf of Watord.

But you have to speak posh if you come from Welwyn Garden City, trouble is even as old as I am never lost my E17 especially when tired or excited.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

roadrunner2

Free Member
May 31, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 1990
Hi, we are Stratford at the moment, is the follow on rally full, if so how many are on the reserve list, as we would like to come if possible please?
Thanks. RR2

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
com
Hi, we are Stratford at the moment, is the follow on rally full, if so how many are on the reserve list, as we would like to come if possible please?
Thanks. RR2
We are supposedly full but can make an exception at this stage so come on down! this is after a night with the funsters at Mo's fantastic "DO" so am in a very accomapating mood:)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
S
So sorry to hear that. We have had a number of Dogs and know just how you are feeling, we will makesure your pal has a lovely time (y)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
our Skye terrier has late stage lymphoma so on a sad note could be his last trip away so will make sure he has fun too !

I gave it a like Poppi so I though I should clarify that, we are dog lovers particularly Terriers so make a fuss of him. See you next week....Griff

Last edited:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hey Mo, I put Ruby on the lawn today to give her roof a wash in case I'm moored up anywhere near Lord Mo and Lady Judy.

I though I had a big garden till it was eclipsed by this beast...........

Broken Link Removed

roadrunner2

Free Member
May 31, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 1990
Hi Mo, thanks for fitting us in we appreciate it, so we will see you on the 22nd. I know I'm pushing my luck, but are there any EHU available? Thanks RR2

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Mo, thanks for fitting us in we appreciate it, so we will see you on the 22nd. I know I'm pushing my luck, but are there any EHU available? Thanks RR2
Sorry no EHUs left and I have 3 on the reserve list in case anyone drops out.
. cheers, Jez

roadrunner2

Free Member
May 31, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 1990
Hi Jez, thanks for reply. Look forward to seeing you Monday. If a EHU does become available could you keep us in mind please. Thanks for your help.RR2

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hey Mo, I put Ruby on the lawn today to give her roof a wash in case I'm moored up anywhere near Lord Mo and Lady Judy.

I though I had a big garden till it was eclipsed by this beast...........

Broken Link Removed

Very Nice............

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
You'll be very welcome Andy and mum, I assume she'll be there keeping you in check.......

Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Make a fuss of him, we had to have our dog put to sleep today while we were in dorset with same thing really upset so enjoy your remaining time with him my thoughts are with you regards steve

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Make a fuss of him, we had to have our dog put to sleep today while we were in dorset with same thing really upset so enjoy your remaining time with him my thoughts are with you regards steve

Very sorry to read this Steve. I hope you have had a nice few days with your dog here in Dorset to add to your memories.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Sods Law - the weather looks like it is about to change just in time for us to join the rally :( Happy to be able to get away in the motorhome regardless - who needs sun?!

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
Oh Steve sorry to hear that it's so sad; I have already had many tears and I'm sure there will be more to come. He is now on steroids and water tablets as his tummy is bloated from fluids but he's still wagging his tail bless. My thoughts are with you x

Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Oh Steve sorry to hear that it's so sad; I have already had many tears and I'm sure there will be more to come. He is now on steroids and water tablets as his tummy is bloated from fluids but he's still wagging his tail bless. My thoughts are with you x
Thanks poppi ive never cried so much i dont feel good today either,but i knew it was going to be hard and thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back