Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
dont suppose there is an EHU come spare
Margaret
Hi Daisie, The last one to become available was handed to the last one on the EHU reserve list, I will put berni109 and you on a new reserve list. I am still using the list on page 12 as I can still edit it.
Thanks, Jez
BTW Old Mo has kindly offered 2 generators to charge Leisure batteries . The top field will have a couple of EHU points available through the day which people used to charge Mobiles, electric bikes etc last year. We can also make use of these for recharge but I can't give them up all of the time because we will need them for the evenings especially Friday and Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Yep , we will be on the campsite somewhere, as I didn't book with Jez & Lyn as we will only stay a couple of nights & didn't want to take up a place which someone would/could use for the week.
Def will come & find you , as you promised us tea & cake !!!
What were you doing at studland bay on that nudist beach to hear me snoring!!

All joking aside , can't wait to see your new motor & have a good chat.
Terry
Terry I wouldn't want to see you apart from us, if you want to come on the top field you are more than welcome its just the EHU situation ? I think you had one last year ?

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
EHU points available through the day which people used to charge Mobiles, electric bikes etc last year. We can also make use of these for recharge but I can't give them up all of the time because we will need them for the evenings especially Friday and Saturday.

I hope this is not part of a new game you have planned involving 240 volts ouch!

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
BTW Old Mo will have a generator with him so hopefully we can use that to charge the odd Leisure battery if I bob him a few quid out of the deposits.

I will have two with me, Jez..... One has a single socket and the other a twin...
So can top three up at a time,,, and if it is just for topping up, being in the top field they will hardly be noticeable on tick over..

No need for any money.. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Terry I wouldn't want to see you apart from us, if you want to come on the top field you are more than welcome its just the EHU situation ? I think you had one last year ?

Hi Jez , Thanks for that, no need for ehu on our part, as we will be moving on after a couple of days, again thanks , can't wait see you there.
Terry

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez , Thanks for that, no need for ehu on our part, as we will be moving on after a couple of days, again thanks , can't wait see you there.
Terry
And the same goes for us :)

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Hi Just put my name down for Weymouth Rally, looks if you are completely full,can you confirm you are,as it was suggested I might be able to tag along!
:imoutahere:Only done one meet in Chester,so rallies and geography ,big learning curve,from Kent so if I don,t get killed on m25 should be able to find my way.:party2:

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
Hi Jez and Lin
My friend Doombar41 is going to have to pull out of this meet due to a change in personal circumstances; so his pitch will be vacant. However my 18yr old son will be joining me in his pup tent on my pitch so could Doombars deposit transfer to my son please ? :)

Hi Jez and Lin sorry bit of a misunderstanding my son doesn't need a separate pitch(no.30 on list) as he will have a tiny pop up tent under my tunnel shelter on my dinky camper :)

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Just put my name down for Weymouth Rally, looks if you are completely full,can you confirm you are,as it was suggested I might be able to tag along!
:imoutahere:Only done one meet in Chester,so rallies and geography ,big learning curve,from Kent so if I don,t get killed on m25 should be able to find my way.:party2:
Hi Eve, actually due to a misunderstanding we have one place left so I will add you to the list which is on page 12 of this thread. Can I also refer you to page 7 which gives the deposit payment details and are £10 per head.
Thanks, Jez

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez and Lin sorry bit of a misunderstanding my son doesn't need a separate pitch(no.30 on list) as he will have a tiny pop up tent under my tunnel shelter on my dinky camper :)
Thanks Poppi, I have amended things.

Daisie

Free Member
Jul 23, 2014
Selston , Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 vans in 40yrs
EHU. thanks for the offers but not desperate or imperritive just thought if, as if, the weather gets grumpy hubby can watch athletics on the tv for a bit longer. cheers anyway.
Margaret

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Thanks for doing that Jez, I will go down on Monday and arrange a bank transfer, my name is Eve ,so you will know it's from me,I get all the jokes thrown at me,so think it's a good Funsters name as well.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi, I've had no reply from two Funsters who originally put their names down for the Rally and haven't come forward with deposit or response to my requests for them to get in touch therefore there are two places now available if anyone is interested, maybe of interest for those coming to Old Mo's "Do" at Bagwell Farm and fancy another week of jollying and Merriment :)(y)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Hi, if there are any spaces still available Nick and I would like to come please. I will keep my fingers crossed. We are trying out our yet to be fitted solar at Old Mo's do the week before, thanks.

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Just seen this on Poole Safari's face book page

"It is with great sadness and regret, that we have to announce that until further notice, we will not be operating this season.
We were hopeful that we would find a new owner for the business earlier this year. The business remains for sale and we will keep you advised if we are able to run later this year.
All vouchers purchased have been refunded or are in the process of doing so.
It was a pleasure taking out an estimated 12,000 customers out to see the wonderful coastline and to make new friends."

So sad I was hoping we could repeat last years ride.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
That's a shame Lin I was hoping we could do that again too. I suppose its worth keeping an eye on just in case their situation changes and they start operating again before the end of the Rally. I'll have to ask Steve to look into another white knuckle event!

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
That's a shame Lin I was hoping we could do that again too. I suppose its worth keeping an eye on just in case their situation changes and they start operating again before the end of the Rally. I'll have to ask Steve to look into another white knuckle event!

Think Old-Mo's got that covered..............see separate thread :confused::eek:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Request for help..... Does anyone coming to Corfe happen to have a CD player that has a bit of a punch to it volume wise ? I'm not wanting to blast everyone out of the field but if or should I say when we fancy a bit of a dance or just as background music we need to be able to hear it and with potentially 50 or more folk around at any one time it needs to have some guts.
Sadly mine has just bitten the dust after 20 odd years service and had a great sound and I will get another if I draw a blank but if anyone has such a thing and are willing to bring it along it would come in most useful.
Many thanks in anticipation, Jez
PS: any favourite CD's (That won't drive others away such as 60's 70's 80's Motown etc etc would also be welcome) If not it will be a week of Prog Rock :eek:;):D

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
have loads of cd's 50's ,60's, 70's, 80's , motown, prog rock , reagge, ska, dance. I'll bring a selection

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I have one I will bring, Jez.. (y)

Does that mean the player or will you be bringing along Val Doonican's greatest HIT, accompanied by Des O'Conner sings.

ps I have a fair selection on mp3, any good?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back