Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Hi everyone
We are currently parked at Shrewsbury after fitting in what seems like a week of things into 1 day.
The list includes

A meeting in Manchester
A site visit and measure in manchester
A pick up of wheel studs from a trailer company in Chester
A supermarket top up of silly things food wise which are sometimes difficult to find in continental Europe.
A filling at the dentist in Middlewich
A missed delivery of a new rim for a trailer
A conversation with rim supplier as the DHL app won't work
A conversation with farmer Jeff where I store some trailers, he's going to swap my tyre and fit the new rim (great relief)
2 pints of delicious Butty Bach beer In a local pub near to our sleepy spot
A well needed meal at Hickorys smokehouse
Waking up 2 hours ago thinking to myself I hope DHL find the farm/storage next time

Not too bad a start but it did seem as we deserved the beer and food last night, it should be a decent drive today to the camc site next to Folkestone.
We are looking forward to this trip as it seems we have been in the uk too long over this summer.
This was due to family time which is always nice and a bit of dental work that was overdue.
We decided to use the chunnel which does seem to have gotten quite pricy but when I gave Phil the options he insisted on tunnel even when I would have been happy with irish ferries.
Looking forward to a easy time in france with no set path just sticking to the east side as we are off to Dusseldorf salon to view electric bikes and other bits we need.
We may call into Luxembourg as its been over 5 years since we where last there and possibly the mosel region again, not sure we will see where the wind blows.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
It’s gone!!😢
Exp
4 years….
Was looking out for one of them small washers for years after seeing them at the Salon in 2017, always seem to be not available!!
1725199736707.jpeg
1725199807137.jpeg

Upvote 0

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We decided to have an early mooch around the show.
We are very unimpressed by the e bike selection.
Here's some photos for you to enjoy.
It seems this year is all about the rufty tufty 4x4 go anywhere van in fact I think every motorhome builder has one in there stable.
Also some pictures of the morelo upgraded front facade stying (very nice).
Phil fell in love with fitting in a small washer, will have to ask premium motorhomes if this us possible.View attachment 943038View attachment 943039View attachment 943040View attachment 943041View attachment 943042View attachment 943043View attachment 943045View attachment 943046View attachment 943047View attachment 943048View attachment 943049View attachment 943050View attachment 943051View attachment 943052View attachment 943053View attachment 943054View attachment 943055
Great thread and pictures guys, how do you rate the new Loft? yes Notin are very different usually.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mr porky

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Loft 78F at 7.99m looks good but can't have a bar version, likewise 78L but 81FB and 81LB can at 8.29m :unsure:
8.29 with a bar version would give a better layout possibly and it's the same size as our current one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mr porky

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
So we have purchased a Loft 81 LB which is 8.2m in length (same size as our current home)
Although we have been a bit more restricted with our choices but also added essentials like lithium, solar, self levellers with full air,leather seats and the most important thing a washing machine for philip.we have also gone with a different layout than our current model which incorporates a bar seat system and no front bed as our current model has a front drop down bed that was never used.
Swapping across our current gaslow system when the new one comes.
I'm happy we waited and didn't get the new one 2 years ago as this has the new fascia look and the euro to pound is better. Below picture shows a bar type layout.
20240903_152356.jpg

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back