Rally 3F's Meet - 3rd to 8th August 2023 - Drax Social Club (2 Viewers)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Sorry we aren’t there. Aren’t DuxDeluxe supposed to love water? Love the pics, looks like everyone was having a great time, whatever the era! Chin up chick, you all do a fabulous job, especially in the summer weather
Errr. No….
IMG_2255.jpeg

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Well very disappointed in the little miss sixty s to night the first set was great all 60s then come back on for second time and starred with 70s and then 80 s that's when I left I was looking forward to a 60 s night. So disappointed but this is only my preference to music sorry guys and Good Night ( Toledo )😎
To think someone said to Me they were not over keen on the first set but absolutely loved the second half. I don't see them on here complaining. Well done Lisa and Terry on all that you've done. Burgers were great and the rain stopped for them. Hopefully dry for the hog roast.. hubby has enjoyed the entertainment x

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
That's a bit naughty, that was at Stratford a few years back. It's not that bad at Drax. In fact its stopped raining now and we have a sunny day destined for Monday. (y) :party2:
It was not intended to be Drax as everyone knows that for various reasons we were unable to attend. It was supposed to be a humorous post about ducks not liking water And I am sorry if you took it the wrong way as no offence was intended

May 13, 2014
Bury St. Edmunds
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
We thought Little Miss Sixties was excellent and and always enjoy Travis Graham.
Brilliant rally and looking forward to the rest of the acts etc.
Thankyou Lisa/Terry/Bob and Denise and all the helpers for all your hard work, we appreciated it’s not easy and takes a lot of planning etc.
Its guys like you that make this such a pleasure for us.🙏🙏👏👏😘

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Peace and love everyone as Ringo would say, great rally, mucho effort by Lisa and the crew, good acts a bit of rain, a bit of moaning, good beer, good food and good company not much else required really, have fun all (y) 🖖

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Another brilliant night. Hog roast BBQ was amazing, needed to dance to the Soul man to dance some dinner off. Can't remember the last time I did the twist, I may regret that in the morning 😂
Totally agreed, ie, another great night's entertainment, after an exceptional Hog Roast and Buffet Servery. Nice one bobnden, Lisa, and Terry. (y)
Thank you all so much for the time, effort, and organisational skills in keeping "our" 3FFFs on the Rally calendar. Much appreciated all. (y)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Great night, great hog roast & buffet, and great entertainment. Thanks Lisa, Terry, Bob & Denise, Thanks also to Dynamix for their unique sound, video & light show, and finally thanks to Dave & staff at Drax Social Club for hosting us at their cracking venue.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back