Jul

Highlands End Campsite & Jurassic Fields Festival Dorset Meet 7-11 July 2022 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Jurassic Fields Festival have just added the option of one day tickets from £15 on Friday for Concessions (includes anyone over 60) to £20 for Saturday or Sunday - might suit some that don't already have tickets & want a gentle introduction to festivals :) Link here https://www.tickettailor.com/events...UG6jjamjI8xKsq4pXcDg_qSzmE9kqhcVpze9N3PFJLOc# clicking on the red Buy Tickets box reveals all the options.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
So sorry, but it is very clear that I was over optimistic. There is no way that can can drive that distance by next week as can hardly stand for more than a few minutes right now. I have requested that our booking be carried over to next year. Really disappointed about this but health comes first. :crying:

CalamitySpain

Funster
Jul 16, 2018
Funster No
So sorry, but it is very clear that I was over optimistic. There is no way that can can drive that distance by next week as can hardly stand for more than a few minutes right now. I have requested that our booking be carried over to next year. Really disappointed about this but health comes first. :crying:
It’s a drastic way of keeping me in a nurse outfit and not selling my book! 😉

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Drastic way of avoiding sharing your Glenratspiss :tounge:

Hope there is a solution to your back issues.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
You both will be missed

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
DuxDeluxe it won't be the same without you both but will look forward to catching up another time & wishing you a full & speedy recovery.
We are currently in mid Wales with a broken down car but a not a bad place to get stuck - that wasn't what I planned!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Sorry we have to cancel this year too☹️
Hope to see you all next year 🤞
Again you will be missed but thank you for letting us know & fingers crossed for next year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Hi Karen, sorry to say that we are not able to attend this year since our motorhome was stolen from our drive on Thurs night/Friday am. I have contacted the booking office who are willing to hold it over till next year or when we get ourselves sorted.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Hi Karen, sorry to say that we are not able to attend this year since our motorhome was stolen from our drive on Thurs night/Friday am. I have contacted the booking office who are willing to hold it over till next year or when we get ourselves sorted.
I cannot give that a like, but pleased that Highland End holding over for you. You will be missed next week.

Oct 17, 2021
Maidstone, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since September 2020
Is there somewhere convenient/safe to leave bikes at the festival?

We don’t care about hills as we have electric bikes. :giggle:(y)

But we would hate to lose them :(

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Is there somewhere convenient/safe to leave bikes at the festival?

We don’t care about hills as we have electric bikes. :giggle:(y)

But we would hate to lose them :(
I’m afraid I don’t know but the Morrisons car park is close and I would think they’d have bike stands to lock your bikes onto but how safe they’d be I don’t know.

stevewagner

LIFE MEMBER
May 14, 2013
Pevensey Bay
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Yonks
Can you tell me if there is an area reserved for the funsters or do we camp anywhere? I had an email this week stating that you will be automatically let in as they have ANPR cameras and to pitch up anywhere.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Free for all pitching, depending on what type you paid for, which often means a mid morning shuffle as a spot is vacated that seems more enticing. Means Funsters can be scattered.
good fun like musical chairs but with vans can be quiet funny watching partner stood on pitch arms folded guarding it until the van gets there
1656783372499.png
they all seem to adopt the same stance :giggler:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
good fun like musical chairs but with vans can be quiet funny watching partner stood on pitch arms folded guarding it until the van gets there View attachment 637137 they all seem to adopt the same stance :giggler:
We love watching it. Great mid morning entertainment. Once pitched, we simply can’t be arsed to move; let’s face it, there aren’t any bad pitches

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I'm very sad to hear about this - I hope that everything gets sorted as best it can & that special day is still spent with your family :hugs:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back