Good movies you've watched, please add more. (4 Viewers)

Oct 29, 2021
Chesterfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Most of my life in one form or another
If your broad minded & like a really good belly laugh, try The Brothers Grimsby.
Get you incontinence pants on & laugh til you ache.

I put that on netflix on christmas day a few years ago. Andrea , me and her 74 year old dad, to say i was embarrassed is a huge understatement. 😳

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
Sorry if I've already said it but DON'T LOOK NOW with Donald Sutherland (heart) and Julie Christie.

One of the sexiest love scenes ever.... realistic love.

Plot was good too. :)
yes, the sex scene is good! It’s actually in reverse; the lovers start out nekkid and end up clothed. But steamy, yes……

Apr 18, 2021
Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo TD590
Exp
Long time caravanner - almost 2 years a motorhomer
It has very likely been mentioned but a must watch is Mississippi Burning. Gene Hackman is his best role IMO with Willem Dafoe in equally good fettle. Brilliant script about a harrowing true event in 1960s America. And directed by Alan Parker to boot.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Please forgive, not a Film, but a Series on the BBC I Player, SAS Rogue Heroes.
I thought I would give a try, watched 1st episode just after midnight, ended up binging the lot in one go, if its based on a true WW2 story, then its a loose one, but I did enjoy it, its a good Creak as they say.
It reminded me of Peaky Blinders, violent, humorous, with some great music thrown in.
LES

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Please forgive, not a Film, but a Series on the BBC I Player, SAS Rogue Heroes.
I thought I would give a try, watched 1st episode just after midnight, ended up binging the lot in one go, if its based on a true WW2 story, then its a loose one, but I did enjoy it, its a good Creak as they say.
It reminded me of Peaky Blinders, violent, humorous, with some great music thrown in.
LES
I'll watch this now based on what you said. I was thinking it was one of those game show things where celebrities?? train? to be SAS.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Where did you watch the movie On The Line, ambulancekidd Robert, I saw the trailer on You Tube, cant find the movie on Prime?
Thanks.
LES
PS: Ya All....War Horse is on again on BBC2 (No Adverts) I know we have all seen it many times, but anything is better than Strictly, even worse The Results Strictly, I,m off out, misses is at the TV helm & War Horse is being recorded.(y):giggle:

Sep 21, 2016
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
I watched a lovely film the other night "The Woodlanders" based on the novel by Thomas Hardy. It was a right good tearjerker.

Gina.

OP
OP
ambulancekidd

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Where did you watch the movie On The Line, ambulancekidd Robert, I saw the trailer on You Tube, cant find the movie on Prime?
Thanks.
LES
PS: Ya All....War Horse is on again on BBC2 (No Adverts) I know we have all seen it many times, but anything is better than Strictly, even worse The Results Strictly, I,m off out, misses is at the TV helm & War Horse is being recorded.(y):giggle:
I think its a Netflix movie Less, but I'll check tomorrow & let you know.

Kind regards...Robert.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Can we please implement a "Guidance Note" as to which TV Channel/or Platform you guys have watched these movies or series on? I have I Player, You Tube, & Prime, but I aint got Netflix, I know, I know, I have missed out on many a good drama series over the years, but you gotta draw a line somewhere, and Netflix doesn't deliver stuff through my door like Prime does.
Thank you awfully chaps & Chapesses.
LES

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Can we please implement a "Guidance Note" as to which TV Channel/or Platform you guys have watched these movies or series on? I have I Player, You Tube, & Prime, but I aint got Netflix, I know, I know, I have missed out on many a good drama series over the years, but you gotta draw a line somewhere, and Netflix doesn't deliver stuff through my door like Prime does.
Thank you awfully chaps & Chapesses.
LES
Can't help with that ...I download all mine

Pirate 😁

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Watched Bullet train, son rented it on Prime. A bit Guy Ritchie ish but enjoyed the humour in it.
We saw Bullet Train recently, Brad Pitt was very good and we really enjoyed it, a cross between Guy Richie and Quentin Tarantino with some good misdirects and twists, very funny in parts and a good bit of humour throughout. Really enjoyed it.

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
Watching Finch at the mo… good but harrowing ! Worried for the dog...
EDIT .. switch it off after the robot and Finch start playing fetch with the dog; ==happy ending :no one dies no one is crying :
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I turned it off after 10 mins. Is it worth trying again ?
It's a crap storyline but it is funny , there's some proper doubled up moments in it , I had coffee coming down my nose a few times . Give it a go it can't hurt.

I'd watch it again

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back