Your Beer of the week (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 25, 2022
Funster No
MH
Elddis
1000068026.jpg

Product Description
Triple Karmeliet, 750ml Bottle. Blond, robust, smooth and fruity "3 Grain" beer, with final fermentation in the bottle. Still brewed to a 17th century recipe, from the old carmelite monastery of Dendermonde, with wheat, oat and barley. 100% natural beer.

Ingredients
Water, Barley Malt, Wheat, Wheat Malt, Oat, Hop, Yeast

LINK

Jan 25, 2022
Funster No
MH
Elddis
Whilst in Tintagel yesterday I had a pint of Tintagel Brewery's Harbour Special in a 4.8% dark beer with a lovely refreshing taste .
Sounds lovely.
Are you staying in the Tintagel Car Park next to King Arthur's?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 2, 2022
Cornwall, UK
Funster No
MH
B630 Starline
Exp
Since 2021
Sounds lovely.
Are you staying in the Tintagel Car Park next to King Arthur's?
Yes back at home now but had a coupe of nights there at £5 per night £5 per day great value..The field has had some improvements since we last visited with grass pitches marked up Elson Point (charge) water available and brand new electronic toilets and showers (charge)

Jul 13, 2022
Tarragona, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Trying the whole Chouffe spectrum available in my local store (a good thing from the tourism here, we have a big alcohol store with a nice variety of everything from wine to beer), I came across this IPA. Nice and fresh in this terribly high temperatures we're having here.
Cheers 🍻
1000012247.jpg

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
Trying the whole Chouffe spectrum available in my local store (a good thing from the tourism here, we have a big alcohol store with a nice variety of everything from wine to beer), I came across this IPA. Nice and fresh in this terribly high temperatures we're having here.
Cheers 🍻
View attachment 931374
Looks nice & refreshing with a good ABV 😋

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 13, 2024
Lancshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Axess
Exp
Caravan since 1983 - Motorhome since 1997
For lovers of decent beer, and by beer, I don't mean the 3.6% ABV stuff that has hints of citrus, and is purveyed over the counters of many hostelries these days; Theakston's 'Old Peculier' (5.6% ABV) is a lovely drop, I indulged in one yesterday. I like my beer to taste of, . . . . erm . . . . . . . beer! If I wanted citrus, I'd buy a bottle of squash !

Old Peculier is a beautiful, yet very simple beer, brewed using a very generous blend of finest pale, crystal, and roasted barley with two bitter hops combined with the majestic and noble Fuggle’ hop to produce a beer of awesome full-bodied flavour with subtle cherry and rich fruit overtones.

Today my choice will be a McEwan's Champion Ale (7.3% ABV). It will be consumed as I prepare the evening repast.

Filtered Award Winning Premium Beer: Full-bodied, Smooth and Complex. Used to be known as No 1; then in 1997 it was re-named 'No 1 Champion Ale' (after winning a Tesco bottled beer competition). It was renamed to 'Champion' in 2004.

:cheers:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back