The resurrection of Doc, bringing a 20 year old neismann Bischoff Flair back to life after 12 years off road.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
At least it is nearer the "all important risk area", than above the rear bed would be, as was previously suggested. :doh:

Have you managed to find someone to bleed the brakes for you yet, or have a I missed that bit?

Cheers,

Jock. :)
Yes I'm booked in 8am Tuesday in Taff's well .

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
Tonight and more than likely tomorrow's park up .
20241012_134921.jpg

Got a couple of wee jobs done inside today hopefully sorted my TV issue. Going to fit a couple of lights inside my garage and big side locker tomorrow. There's an old one in garage but not very bright . I've a couple of cracking led lamps to fit instead .

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
I think this smoke alarm is faulty . It's went off 4 times today for no reason, not even cooking or anything, and the led flashes like 12 flashes every 4 or 5 minutes . Meant to be a 10 year sealed lithium battery . The rate this thing is flashing it would run out in about 6 months.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
s
Exp
Since 2007
I think this smoke alarm is faulty . It's went off 4 times today for no reason, not even cooking or anything, and the led flashes like 12 flashes every 4 or 5 minutes . Meant to be a 10 year sealed lithium battery . The rate this thing is flashing it would run out in about 6 months.
you could have a disrupted sleepless night then Tam... :wink: :LOL:

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
Dogs farting. 😂
Not that I've noticed . The first time it went off we were out on our walk ..it was about an hour after I'd fitted it. The bloody thing was going daft when we came back. Then it was OK for a while when I had a window open . Closed the window and it's been like a disco since and went off another 3 times.

It's strange as I got an email from ebay the other day telling me that they were removing these from ebay , now I know why . Feckin thing
Screenshot_20241012_191327_eBay.jpg

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Bet you bought it on eBay🤣

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Obviously. You buy from amazon lol. It's the same stuff on both.
Much higher chance of getting genuine products on Amazon.
Used to buy on eBay but try to avoid it these days as Amazon returns are far easier, credited within minutes of posting.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
Much higher chance of getting genuine products on Amazon.
Used to buy on eBay but try to avoid it these days as Amazon returns are far easier, credited within minutes of posting.
I've been refunded for it.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
Just pop into Screwfix or Tool Station and buy a reliable branded one. They're not that expensive.
I want a small one . Not that many available

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
I had to return one, and it was not a cheap one, kept giving false alarm, as it was a premium brand I swapped it and it’s replacement has been fine , I also have 7 mains powered ones wired in series in the house, so it will be Armageddon if they go off all at once

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Frankia i740
Exp
since 2007
Watching marley and me with the pups

I honestly don't know why I do this to myself 🥲🥲
I watched it on ITV 3, I am still crying. I loved what he said to Marley just before he was PTS. Everything Marley did my Labradoodle Stanley did to me, even getting chucked out of training classes:giggle:

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
I watched it on ITV 3, I am still crying. I loved what he said to Marley just before he was PTS. Everything Marley did my Labradoodle Stanley did to me, even getting chucked out of training classes:giggle:
Blu is a marley wannabe

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
With the fridge Tam the 8505 should work fine in UK temperatures when it gets hot they can struggle to keep the beer cold.

Did you clean the chimney before fitting it and the other thing to do is replace the paste behind the fins.

Once it's working properly we can look at fans & controllers.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
s
Exp
Since 2007
With the fridge Tam the 8505 should work fine in UK temperatures when it gets hot they can struggle to keep the beer cold.

Did you clean the chimney before fitting it and the other thing to do is replace the paste behind the fins.

Good point Lenny that flu is probably clogged with spiders and stuff after a layup that long.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Yeah unfortunately the milk is stored in the door and it's the only thing I'm having trouble with it's just never that cold and i only have milk in cereal nowt else. But its going off way before the date.

If uncle Lenny HB gives me a link to the fan he fitted I'll order one and try that.
Try filtered milk, it tends to store longer without going off. Not much more than standard.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95

Of course we cleaned the flu although it was already clean. Also checked burner etc .

It works fine .. freezer has frozen yogurt , soup etc in it and keeps everything frozen , fridge is cold, everything else in fridge is fine but it's not very cold at the bottom.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Over the past few weeks I have been in contact with a Bank, a Water Company, Social Services and others. I keep hearing them all use the term "Thank You for reaching out to us" is getting on my nerves, but reading it on Tams E Bay is worse somehow, it just made me blow a fuse!
Where has this expression come from? is it sales/marketing Parley? its used so often nowadays by so many at the moment it almost makes their conversation sound insincere!:mad:
Here's another....you would have thought hearing this expression so often, by so many, that I would have "Gotten" used to it!:swear:
LES

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
Over the past few weeks I have been in contact with a Bank, a Water Company, Social Services and others. I keep hearing them all use the term "Thank You for reaching out to us" is getting on my nerves, but reading it on Tams E Bay is worse somehow, it just made me blow a fuse!
Where has this expression come from? is it sales/marketing Parley? its used so often nowadays by so many at the moment it almost makes their conversation sound insincere!:mad:
Here's another....you would have thought hearing this expression so often, by so many, that I would have "Gotten" used to it!:swear:
LES
The one that boils my piss

" your call is important to us "

Or when you phone to speak to someone

" the quickest way to deal with your enquiry is to log on to our webpage"

Progress is shit.

Take me back to the 90's

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!