The resurrection of Doc, bringing a 20 year old neismann Bischoff Flair back to life after 12 years off road. (117 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Suenliam

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 14, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion CV40
Exp
20+
Well thank goodness for the sale. I have used up more data on keeping up with this thread than all the rest of the usage put together. An uneventful few days from you two will help as 02 will only let me have limited data ( can’t remember how much).👏👏👏
Sue
Ps - despite my location flag I’m in France for another week. After that you can resume the edge of the seat stuff ‘cos I can use my laptop.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Garry - JustSmiffy is an absolute diamond he’s being by your side through thick and thin of late.
Maybe he should be renamed 'Velcro'! 😄

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just had a catch up, what brilliant news to catch up on, so pleased for you selling Moby Tam. Just smiffy has been an absolute legend, knowledge, calming, and a real friend. Now i am looking forward to the next part of your adventure, none of this happened by accident but by lots of hard work sweat and tears you have bought your vans back to life, now you can enjoy Doc with a lot less stress.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Feckin motorhome depot.

If you ever get this mupet messaging you tell him I Said hello.

8 messages this clown has sent me in the last couple of weeks , another this morning around 4am . Its ridiculous....so he's been told to f off and blocked.

Screenshot_20240922_060704_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20240922_060743_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20240922_060704_eBay.jpg

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
Good news on getting Moby away Tam well done mate👍 great teamwork from Northernraider Just smiffy & mackeellan and many others especially the other N&B owners who helped along the way and all the other MHF members both physical and virtual great to see people all working together it's as things should be 🙂

Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
Well absolutely delighted that long day was worth it. I hope you are both still sleeping as I,m sure Just Smithy must be knackered too.

The pair of you have worked so hard getting Moby ready (don’t forget all other help) it’s been exhausting ready it but - you’ve not quite finished yet. There’s still gunny to sort and those final weeks you pocket can now do.

Congratulations to you both and a special thank you to Garry for keeping you calmer and really going that extra mile and a half on his backside for you. Not many friends would be as helpful. He’s one very special man.

Now let’s read the last part of this resurrection as it’s been fascinating to watch. It’s such a beautiful motorhome and you have really saved it. I love that layout, we had the front like it in a Hymer Starline.

C

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I knew the first person to look at moby would buy it….😳

Tam cried all the way home cuddling a packet of opel fruits and chocolate eclairs….

Only the charging wiring to finish off in Doc and a few other bits and pieces, the aircon and generator is non essential but it would be good to get the genny going as I’m sure we will..

Raining Today so not much is going to get done and I’m watching F1 from noon and I’ll give Cintia a bit of attention as she’s traumatised from having the dugs all day and blu giving Steve McQueen a run for his money by escaping several times..🥴

Tam said he’ll be another couple of weeks here and hopefully I’ll get my sheds back and the bits he wants to sell gone, otherwise it’s all going down the dump including the flair if it’s still here…😉

I’ve made him feel too welcome but he’s fine out there and its good having him around and we’re have some great sarcastic laughs although some of my comments go straight over his head…😆😂 you really need to hear it when we talk to each other in several accents….😆😂🤣

I’m really looking forward to meeting up out in Spain and Morocco with Tam and hopefully CaptainPaul as we will have a good laugh and time…

Still plenty more to come as this saga is still ongoing….”’ That’s all folks"" 😎

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Had to write a new list. Thankfully there's nothing serious on the new list. Most I will just fettle away with and Just smiffy can have a well deserved break. We were going to do the b2b wiring ,battery securing today but its not stopped raining since 7.30am so will not get done today I don't think.

Not walked dogs yet either as they have no interest in going out in that lol. The 3 girls won't even go out the door for a pee lol. Milo has been out and under van twice

20240922_102331_copy_1209x1612.jpg
20240922_102338_copy_1209x1612.jpg

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
I’m really looking forward to meeting up out in Spain and Morocco with Tam and hopefully @CaptainPaul as we will have a good laugh and time…
I'll be there Just smiffy looking forward to meeting up and having the craic out in Morocco
I can imagine the thread direction,
"A Scotsman, an Englishman & an Irishman arrive in Morocco"....... lol

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I'll be there Just smiffy looking forward to meeting up and having the craic out in Morocco
I can imagine the thread direction,
"A Scotsman, an Englishman & an Irishman arrive in Morocco"....... lol
Jackie might be there tae so 4 nation's lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back