The resurrection of Doc, bringing a 20 year old neismann Bischoff Flair back to life after 12 years off road. (33 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
Fabulous news tam , pleased for you , as I said those who dare win , and nowt to do with luck but everting to do with hard work & making it happen

A chap once said to Barry Sheene “ I’m just waiting for my boat to come in , his reply was , I don’t wait for nothing mate , I’d be swimming out to get it 😃

Suenliam

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 14, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion CV40
Exp
20+
Well thank goodness for the sale. I have used up more data on keeping up with this thread than all the rest of the usage put together. An uneventful few days from you two will help as 02 will only let me have limited data ( can’t remember how much).👏👏👏
Sue
Ps - despite my location flag I’m in France for another week. After that you can resume the edge of the seat stuff ‘cos I can use my laptop.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Garry - JustSmiffy is an absolute diamond he’s being by your side through thick and thin of late.
Maybe he should be renamed 'Velcro'! 😄

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back