The resurrection of Doc, bringing a 20 year old neismann Bischoff Flair back to life after 12 years off road. (43 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 20, 2022
Chapel St Leonards, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato pvc self
Exp
Since 2017
Power steering fluid level check?
The reason I asked is that she had taken it to a mechanic who said it was to do with the motorhome side not the base vehicle.
I have searched on Google for a while and can't find this same symbol elsewhere. It does look like a steering system but there seems to be a standard symbol for this quite unlike the one on my friend's dash.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
The reason I asked is that she had taken it to a mechanic who said it was to do with the motorhome side not the base vehicle.
I have searched on Google for a while and can't find this same symbol elsewhere. It does look like a steering system but there seems to be a standard symbol for this quite unlike the one on my friend's dash.
The mechanic is a muppet . It's nowt to do with the motorhome side. It clearly shows the steering wheel and rack and its a red ( warning) light .

Under the bonnet rhs next to radiator there's a black bottle . That's the power steering fluid reservoir. Quite big on the iveco. I'm guessing it's the sensor on that . Possibly low fluid

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
The mechanic is a muppet . It's nowt to do with the motorhome side. It clearly shows the steering wheel and rack and its a red ( warning) light .

Under the bonnet rhs next to radiator there's a black bottle . That's the power steering fluid reservoir. Quite big on the iveco. I'm guessing it's the sensor on that . Possibly low fluid

About the only other thing it can be if the level is okay and the pump is working is the pressure but then the steering would be heavy I would have thought? 🤔

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back