The resurrection of Doc, bringing a 20 year old neismann Bischoff Flair back to life after 12 years off road.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
Just put your text into ChatGDP and it came up with this. Hope it helps!

Curriculum Vitae

Personal Information

• Name: [Your Name]
  • Date of Birth: [Your Date of Birth]
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Nationality: [Your Nationality]
  • Contact Information: [Your Contact Details]

---

I am a hardworking and hands-on individual with over 34 years of experience around caravans and motorhomes. For the past seven years, I have lived and traveled full-time in my motorhome, primarily within the UK from April to October and across Europe from November to March. My work history spans multiple roles, providing me with a broad skill set, including team leadership, DIY, maintenance, and machinery operation. I am adaptable and capable of working both independently and as part of a team. Although I have no formal campsite warden experience, my background and practical skills equip me well for such roles.

---

Skills
  • Over 34 years of experience with caravans and motorhomes
  • Excellent DIY and general maintenance skills
  • Team leadership experience in a manufacturing setting
  • Proficient in basic computer tasks
  • Operation of machinery such as forklifts, scissor lifts, cherry pickers, lawn tractors, and small tractors
  • Hands-on experience in mechanics, welding, fabricating, painting, and vehicle valeting
  • Grass cutting, gardening, and property maintenance
  • Full, clean C1 driving licence
  • Strong work ethic, adaptable, and able to work independently or within a team

---

Professional Experience

Team Leader – [Company Name]
Dates of Employment: [Insert Dates]
  • Managed a team of 8 full-time and 7 part-time employees in a warehouse environment.
  • Oversaw day-to-day operations, ensured productivity, and maintained high standards of safety and efficiency.
  • Responsible for coordinating tasks, delegating work, and ensuring smooth workflow.

Mechanic, Valeter, Welder, Fabricator, Painter
Various Roles – [List Companies or “Freelance”]
  • Extensive experience in mechanics, maintaining, and repairing vehicles.
  • Valeting vehicles to a high standard.
  • Welding, fabricating, and painting in various industrial and automotive settings.

---

Additional Experience
  • Travel and motorhome experience across the UK and Europe, maintaining personal vehicles and equipment.
  • Gardening and property maintenance, including grass cutting and landscaping.

---

Education and Certifications
  • [Insert relevant education, qualifications, or certifications here, if applicable.]
  • Full Clean C1 Driving Licence

---

Interests
  • Travel and exploration
  • Photography
  • Outdoor activities

---

References
Available upon request.

---

This format presents your skills, experience, and lifestyle in a clear, professional manner, emphasizing your adaptability, practical skills, and relevant experience.
That's brilliant that is

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
Whatever you do don't get a job on a CMHC site then.
My ideal would be a small quiet site

That woman I spoke with earlier had the perfect place from what she said. Nothing fancy just a neat tidy little place. 25 statics and 15 touring pitches . But she's open all year and wants just one warden groundsman on site 12 months of the year. Which is no good to me.

But her sons place sounds OK too . They've 50 touring pitches 1 toilet block etc . And seasonal so hopefully he'll phone as she took my number etc to pass on to him

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
Whatever you do don't get a job on a CMHC site then.
Was your mother frightened by a CAMC warden when you were in the womb. Looks like it's scarred you for life!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
That's brilliant that is
In my first 40yrs of life, I had various jobs and positions and, until I started working for myself, nothing was constant or lasted long.

One thing that did work for me, along with my references, was to offer to work for nothing for a week THEN, if they were satisfied, they could employ and pay me.
If not satisfied, we would shake hands with no hard feelings.
This also gave ME a chance to evaluate the job.

I don't know you but, IMO the hardest part, and it IS hard, is dealing with the general public.
At times, I couldn't, so I employed a Transport Manager & Secretary and kept driving as the 'Transport Manager' with him as my boss.

To the kids & general public, this gave me authority and an excuse to enforce the rule (or I might lose my job) while allowing me to make instant decisions depending on the circumstances.

Good luck, I'm happy I'm retired! 😄

Last edited:
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
With Fork truck & some H&S certs you will easily walk into a job as they are always advertising for operatives in most areas & agency’s will also take you on which I would assume you’d prefer as then you can work as & when
Although they might be out of date and might need renewing? 🤔

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
In my first 40yrs of life, I had various jobs and positions and, until I started working for myself, nothing was constant or lasted long.

One thing that did work for me, along with my references, was to offer to work for nothing for a week THEN, if they were satisfied, they could employ and pay me.
If not satisfied, we would shake hands with no hard feelings.
This also gave ME a chance to evaluate the job.

I don't know you but, IMO the hardest part, and it IS hard, is dealing with the general public.
At times, I couldn't, so I employed a Transport Manager & Secretary and kept driving as the 'Transport Manager' with him as my boss.

To the kids & general public, this gave me authority and an excuse to enforce the rule (or I might lose my job) while allowing me to make instant decisions depending on the circumstances.

Good luck, I'm happy I'm retired! 😄
Yes that is the bit that slightly worries me lol but I worked with the public as a delivery driver. I only had the odd spatt with entitled muppets.

Although they might be out of date and might need renewing? 🤔

Unfortunately yes they all do need renewing now . But it should still demonstrate I've the ability to turn my hand to most things.

I'm hoping I can appeal to most as an outdoor type work person and avoid having to work in reception or shops etc taking bookings etc.

I'd rather be out cutting grass, painting fences etc

Don't mind cleaning toilet blocks etc .. just keep kids away from me lol.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
Still parked up here today, will stay the night again and start heading south tomorrow. I was gonna do a few hours south today but I looked all around the area level with Oxford etc and couldn't see much worth trying to park at . I might head for the wessex downs tomorrow then arundel Monday night. Will see how it goes .

20241018_172703_copy_1405x1014.jpg
20241018_172653_copy_1378x1096.jpg

Busy place this lots of dog walkers all day only getting quiet now.

No solar today as parked under trees

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
The N&B is looking fabulous.
Thanks although it's filthy now , I've been up and down a few muddy tracks so it's needing washed. Hopefully my hard work polishing and waxing it will mean it should mostly clean up just with a good hose down.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back