Apr

Rally The Last Peterborough Show April 2023 (2 Viewers)

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Big thanks to Rob who came and checked for us and it looks like it may be a recalibration issue. It set our minds at rest for the evening. We are lucky to have our marshals.
Glad it’s sorted . You literally couldn’t be in a better place if you did have a battery problem 👍. Well done Rob Kannon Fodda 👍

Jan 13, 2013
Leicester
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
As the forecast is Heavy rain tomorrow, we are going to go into Peterborough with the hope that the weather is better on Saturday to walk round the show.
Does anyone want to share a taxi ? Estimate from internet is £10 each way. Which will be £5 per couple each way.
Times flexible.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It’s been raining hard for a few hours. Anyone arriving today will need their towing eyes handy. And don’t forget your wellies.

Someone moaned to a Marshal yesterday that they will get their feet wet Can I just remind everyone it’s called ‘camping’ 😀

I was there but I don’t remember the 2011 or 2013 Peterborough shows, but everyone remembers 2012. So if you get stuck, enjoy your tractor tow, you’re building great memories 😀

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
It is gonna stop raining in around 36 mins though 😉😁😁

Anyone know what time the gates open this morning to get out?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Met office consistently getting it wrong again

IMG_0236.png

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
This is rain today app, shows clearing Peterborough at 8.15🤞🤞

View attachment 741746
It
Don't rush to the Tea Tent we might be late opening. Oh and if you do come along; make sure you are wearing high wellies not low ones!
Morning Jim - I am in a quandary over your post and not sure what to add. Thank you does not seem adequate, love it and nice one inappropriate, whilst laughing is Fun, probably a hug is most appropriate! See you later!

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Help!!! At Peterborough show and hab battery array showing 60% on our Benimar. 1st time off EHU using. We have not had anything on- literally, no lights, cooked on gas, fridge on gas, no telly, only used water pump twice, hidden waste heater button definitely off as taped off. 2 new platinum AGM plus 100AH batteries fitted in February this year by local motorhome/caravan service guy. Solar shows orange light to say charging Worried if it continues overnight we will have 2 discharged batteries by morning. Anyone any ideas or am I worrying needlessly?
If you need to borrow a meter ive got one blue and white burstner dephin

Sep 28, 2019
Newbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 767 GA
Exp
Since 2018
Rain today is quite a good app if you want the weather (rain) within the hour👍
Thanks for sharing-end of the day though, we can look at as many apps etc but we still don’t have the ability to stop the rain ☔️ wouldn’t it be great if we could?

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Thanks for sharing-end of the day though, we can look at as many apps etc but we still don’t have the ability to stop the rain ☔️ wouldn’t it be great if we could?
I was particularly looking at it as I had to leave the site at 8.25 to have the scooter serviced in Peterborough, so it was handy to know what time it was gonna stop, which was pretty bang on, still very dank out there on the roads though😤

Jan 13, 2013
Leicester
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
As the forecast is Heavy rain tomorrow, we are going to go into Peterborough with the hope that the weather is better on Saturday to walk round the show.
Does anyone want to share a taxi ? Estimate from internet is £10 each way. Which will be £5 per couple each way.
Times flexible.
As we appear to have had the Harvey rain in the night and just showers today we have changed plans and are going round the show.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back