Questions to the forum

Russ3376

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Actively Researching
We are selling up, yep everything, and leaving the carousel so here are a few questions for the experts, there's a ton of info on the interweb, too much 🙄, but I'd rather ask the peeps who live it!

How do you maintain a UK footprint (as we will have no offical home address) for GP, postal/proof of address for future return and buying a new home?

Which Medical Insurance is best?

Pet Insurance (Already have Pet passport)?

Which Security devices are essential without it adding armour plating, canons and anti personel mines, which is illegal?

Worth getting a roll of fake grass or outdoor mat?

Internet access will be essential, how does that work?

Controversial subject, generator or powerbank?

I should imagine that a lot of sites will already be getting booked up, as we are still planning, which areas welcome off site parking for a limited time only as I forsee we will struggle to get the best sites?

What is the average cost per night at an established site with ablutions, power, water etc?

We are mega serious about this, it will happen so any other recommendations will be welcome?

Thanks in advance campers!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
So he has now used his free posts, so that's it , he has either got to now pay or he can't ask anything else, it was only a bit of advice.
That was my thought too. Many questions on a wide range of subjects, each requiring more info or elaboration and needing extensive replies and many questions, (all of which have been answered in great detail many times on here), so to progress beyond the 5 posts it would be essential to subscribe.
Much of the info can be found in the dedicated 'Full timers', 'Insurance', 'Security' and other forums.

And welcome Russ3376 . The subscription is as nothing compared with the depth of knowledge available on here from those who, to use your words........... live it.
Unlike many YouTubers and Influencers, folk aren't on here to seek celebrity or income by being 'outrageous'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back