Aug

Rally PERSHORE PLUM FESTIVAL RALLY 2023 (2 Viewers)

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Back home after another fantastic week at Wyre Piddle.
Thanks to Mary and Derek, Teresa and Malcolm for all their hard work in organising everything.
This years event just had a fantastic vibe to it, maybe it was the Butty Bach that Steve tonka kept forcing down me in the Anchor.
Roll on next year.
Thanks from Dave and Sandra, and must not forget Holly, woof.

Last edited:

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Arrived home from a fantastic week long rally.
Thank you so much Derek, Mary, Malcolm & Theresa and any other helpers for all the hard work you put in to make it such a success. Also to John, Lisa, and family, owners of the camp site for their interaction with us. The time just flew by. Benji made new friends too, though not those with barks and tails, lol.
See you all next year, if the finger is fast enough on booking day.
For those who have never herd of the Pershore Plum Festival this is the link to tell you all about...what you missed this year.
http://www.pershoreplumfestival.org.uk/

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
A great rally thanks to Derek and Mary for organising it, Malcom and Teresa for thier assistance.
Dave, Sandra, Steve and Irene for the party.
Thanks also John and Lisa for keeping a a nice site.
Plus all the Funsters who make these meets FUN.
If Jackie and I don't see you all before the next Plum festival, ( If we are lucky enough to get on) stay safe.
My wallet is a bit lighter after Mrs Wainwright collard me a few times.:LOL::LOL::LOL: but it's all for a good course.

Grocklets

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 14, 2021
Badsey, Evesham, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Boxstar 600
Exp
Since 2016
Just home after our fun day of house viewing (well nowhere near as much fun as was hoped). Thank you so much for a fabulous week, especially to Derek, Mary, Theresa & Malcolm. Lovely to meet some familiar faces, and to make new friends too. Sorry for Edwin being so territorial at times, he gets so noisy!

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Just like to add our thanks to everybody involved.

Derek can you put my name down for next year? I'll send the deposit.......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Sadly Brian, the local paparazzi werenā€™t on the scene at the time. My phone took a dip with me along with my wallet, but I managed to retrieve them from my pockets and threw them to Lynda on the bank. Miraculously the phone still works due in part, I suspect, to the Otterbox case it was in.
I was attempting to get our elderly terrier out of the water when I slipped and followed her in. Couldnā€™t get out for laughing. šŸ˜‚
Commendable, you will do anything for JessšŸ‘

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Good Morning,

It was remiss of me not not post up before we left Avon Bank, the sum, (at least a rough guide)
as to what we were sending to Prostate Cancer UK. For that I apologise.

Anyway, we have totalled everything up and I can now state that we will be sending;
Ā£715!!! to Prostate Cancer UK.

In that figure, a three figure sum will be sent separately in order to attract 'Gift Aid'.

Can I thank all those who bought, donated, gambled and gifted money to this worthwhile cause.

Derek and Mary

Dec 4, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift challenger 480
Exp
Since 2016
Good Morning,

It was remiss of me not not post up before we left Avon Bank, the sum, (at least a rough guide)
as to what we were sending to Prostate Cancer UK. For that I apologise.

Anyway, we have totalled everything up and I can now state that we will be sending;
Ā£715!!! to Prostate Cancer UK.

In that figure, a three figure sum will be sent separately in order to attract 'Gift Aid'.

Can I thank all those who bought, donated, gambled and gifted money to this worthwhile cause.

Derek and Mary
Malcolm and I would also add our thanks to all our funsters for all the money we managed to get you to part with while I had my auntie Wainwright hat on, it always amazes us how very generous you all are.
We are very pleased you all enjoyed the great time we had, roll on next year's plum, oh and also Easter.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Malcolm and I would also add our thanks to all our funsters for all the money we managed to get you to part with while I had my auntie Wainwright hat on, it always amazes us how very generous you all are.
We are very pleased you all enjoyed the great time we had, roll on next year's plum, oh and also Easter.

Can I point out to ALL Funsters that today is a momentous day in the life of Motorhome Fun.

Damelza has finally graduated and posted up her FIRST!!! post.

There, it wasn't so difficult after all! was it?

Jun 20, 2022
Chapel St Leonards, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato pvc self
Exp
Since 2017
Thanks to everyone for a great weekend.
Replacement pump obtained from Evesham and fitted so swmbo a little less grumpy now. Ferry overnight from Newhaven. Now in verteuil sur Charente (free) Aire. Local bar 80 cents for a glass of red wine šŸ·.
IMG_20230831_185636.jpg

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
I thought of it as more of a "mangle" rather than a hat ,squeezing all that money out of everyone ,even those that just wanted to say hello. :rofl: :rofl:

But we love you really.:love:(y)

Grocklets

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 14, 2021
Badsey, Evesham, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Boxstar 600
Exp
Since 2016
For all those that may be interested - especially if you won a voucher in the raffle :giggle: I have today added the photo to my web site of the incredible sunrise I captured over the River Avon on the meadows when I got up at stupid o'clock in the morning. This is now for sale at various sized, please click on the link below to be taken to the relevant page. Thanks for your interest, and I look forward to meeting up with many of you again next year.

Sunrise over the River Avon

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Sorry for the size of the letter.

I have no idea how to shrink it.

Anyway, this is the second letter (wondered where it had got to?) re the magnificant
sum raised by Funsters at Pershore Plum.

Thank you to all those with some very deep pockets.
PC Letter re Pershore Plum 23.jpeg

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
Sorry for the size of the letter.

I have no idea how to shrink it.

Anyway, this is the second letter (wondered where it had got to?) re the magnificant
sum raised by Funsters at Pershore Plum.

Thank you to all those with some very deep pockets.
Nice one (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back