Aug

Rally PERSHORE PLUM FESTIVAL RALLY 2023 (1 Viewer)

Sep 4, 2013
North Hants
Funster No
MH
Chatsworth CV40
Exp
Motorhome since 1997 Camping since 1990
Please can you us to the reserve list for the 8 nights

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 30, 2022
Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A white and grey one
Exp
Tugging since I could drive, now joining the dark side 😁😉
HI Derek

We're not going to be around when the balance is due, so, I've set up an "advance payment" on my banking app, using the original references, rather than stressing over potential internet connectivity issues.

However, this does mean that there might not be an accompanying message on this board.

Hopefully you can cope with this, any problems let me know.

Regards
ColinP

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
HI Derek

We're not going to be around when the balance is due, so, I've set up an "advance payment" on my banking app, using the original references, rather than stressing over potential internet connectivity issues.

However, this does mean that there might not be an accompanying message on this board.

Hopefully you can cope with this, any problems let me know.

Regards
ColinP
Thank you.
It should not be a problem providing your 'landranger' name is in the reference.

No doubt, because you have asked the Bank to do it, your payment will be there long before I have my first cuppa.

Regards
Derek

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
THE PERSHORE PLUM FESTIVAL RALLY

AVON BANK MEADOWS,

WYRE PIDDLE, PERSHORE, WORCS. WR10 2JF

21ST - 29TH AUGUST 2023

THE ATTENDEES LIST IS FULL BUT WE ARE TAKING NAMES FOR RESERVES

We have great pleasure in once again inviting Funsters to the Pershore Plum Festival Event 2023.

Read the 'stuff' at the bottom, ie Adults only, and No 'Third Party' bookings.

Location: Avon Bank Meadows Field, Mill Lane, Wyre Piddle, Worcestershire. WR10 2JF

This is a Caravan and Motorhome Club C.L with an event field, (It's more like a manicured lawn). You do not need to be a member of the C&MC Club to attend this event.

Avon Bank Meadows was awarded the Caravan and Motorhome Club CL of the Year 2018.

It's beside the River Avon which is navigable. Boating/kayaking/canoeing and fishing are allowed from the site.

It can be seen that the space available for this event could be described as 'compact and bijoux'. I reluctantly therefore have to restrict attendees to Coachbuilt and A Class 'vans (and smaller). We cannot accommodate R.V.'s

The Event starts at 12 noon on Monday 21st August 2023

finishing at 11.00am Tuesday 29th August 2022

There are 33 places available.

THIS IS AN 8 NIGHT EVENT. WE WILL HOWEVER ACCEPT A 7 NIGHT BOOKING,

The cost of the Event, (8 Nights) is £136, £17 per nt. to Include your Pitch with EHU. 7nts is £119.

Wyre Piddle is within easy walking distance, where there is a Pub, and buses to nearby towns.

Pershore is a flat, pleasant, one mile walk through water meadows where the festival, entertainment and events take place. Pershore has an ASDA and numerous shops, Pubs, bars and cafes.

Facilities: Although a basic site, Avon Bank has EHU for each attendee, TV Aerial sockets, and there are several water taps around the site. There are laundry facilities. (Washing machine and Dryer, payment)

Access: Double gates from Mill Lane direct into Wyre Boatyard. Gravel driveway leading to the Rally Field.

Dogs: Dogs are welcome. They must be on leads or tethered on the rally field. There is ample provision for exercise off the site.

Generators: As there is EHU for all, No generators please.

There are no Toilet or Shower facilities on site. There is Black waste disposal.

Fishing; You may fish direct from the site subject to having a rod licence.

Deposit: The Deposit of £20 is due when your Name has been transferred onto the list of attendees.

When you put your name down to attend, please provide your parties first name(s) .

Payment: Full Payment is due on or before 1st August

When you get on the List of Attendees, you will receive a ‘Conversation’ that will give information as to how to pay.

N.B. We appreciate that in a small number of cases there may be Funsters who have to cancel. The Deposit and Final Payment will be repaid if that place is filled by someone on the Reserve List. Otherwise the Deposit will be forfeited and that money will go to Charity.

ADULT ONLY

The Event Field at Avon Bank Meadows is alongside and has unrestricted access to the River Avon which is deep. There is no objection to a child visiting with 'Day Visitors.'

THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS

I will not be accepting bookings from 'Third Parties' on this and any subsequent events. If you wish to attend with a mate, you will both, (or more) have to book in your own name.

To give a taste of what can be expected during the festival, here are some of the Highlights.

N.B. The vast majority of events taking place during the Festival are free

Bike Night; Bikers and their machines, (Motor bikes, Mopeds, Choppers, Scooters) descend from far and wide, (in aid of 999 Charities) to procession through the town. Thursday

Classic Car Show over the BH Weekend:. This is held in the Abbey grounds in the Town Centre and attracts marques of every description.

The Big Plum Beer, Food and Music Festival,

Concerts

Plum Coach Tours.

Flower Show

Live band gigs in Pubs

This is but a small example of things to see and do at what has been voted the best festival and event in Worcester for the past six years.

STEWARDS

Emmit Derek and Mary

Damelza Malcolm and Teresa

ATTENDEES

1. Silviffer Mark and Margot Dep. Paid B2 MPO A Class Cont.

2. Floydster Paul Dep. Paid EO68 CKY PVC B

3. Merv and Pauline Dep. Paid HX15 FCY Coach UK Q Toad

4. Howard B Howard and Anita Dep. Paid FY21 ODE Coach Q

5. Ditcha Dave and Diane Dep. Paid D9 TCH A Class Cont. Q

6. carolyn Carolyn and Nick Dep. Paid YK69 OGE PVC SR Q

7. Two on Tour Paul and Yvette Dep. Paid YJ13 CTV Coach UK Toad Q

8. Badknee Paul and Angela Dep. Paid PVC Toad

9. bellabee Christine and Graham Dep. Paid BX67 HPF A Class Cont. Q

10. SandS Stan and Sheila Dep. Paid MX66 GMV PVC

11. Oscar Alb and Elaine Dep. Paid S9 NOD Cont. Q

12. raysalaugh Ray and Barb Dep. Paid R111 OVE. Coach Q

13. Hems (7, 21-28) Steve and Karen Dep. Paid V9 HYM Cont. Q

14. Grocklets Martin and Jilly Dep. Paid M111 YRV PVC SR

15. Jimbohorlicks Jim and Lin Dep. Paid FY17 UZM, Coach, Q

16. triclops Jeff and June Dep. Paid

17. daveandsan Dave and San Dep. Paid NK67 FHR Coach Q

18. tonka Steve and Irene Dep. Paid LX14 AVB A Class Cont. Q

19. landranger Colin and Janet Dep. Paid CP57 PET Coach

20. Chocy boy John Dep. Paid H10 JPP Coach Q

21. JaG Jean and Graham Dep. Paid G10 VOS Coach, Toad, Q

23. icantremember Brian and Joyce Dep. Paid AU16 AXY Coach Toad Q

24. pj650 Peter and Anne Dep. Paid 8132 PJ Coach Cont. Q

25. Al-Di Alan and Diane FULL Payment FJ09 XYC A lass Q

26. Antique Brian and Val Dep. Paid Y15 FUN A Class Cont. Q

27. Hezbez Morag and Andy Dep. PAID LC70 OEG PVC Q

28. canopus Ken and Lynda Dep. Paid J555 KLD A Class Toad Q

29. mountbatten Roy and Ann Dep. Paid FX11 EES Coach Toad SR

30. Beacons Mike and Jan RN06 AGX A Class Q

31. The Coops (7) Andy and Donna Dep. Paid TIL1846 A Class Cont. Toad

32. Red Dragon Steve Jinxla Dep. Paid MAN 9 C A Class

33. gillian763 Gillian Dep. Paid F496 LMV Coach Q

Reserves

PORKSTER

TinaLes

TerryL

Theonlysue

Dinosaur

tomag

beerdrinker1

CherryPirate

THE PERSHORE PLUM FESTIVAL RALLY
AVON BANK MEADOWS,
WYRE PIDDLE, PERSHORE, WORCS. WR10 2JF
21ST - 29TH AUGUST 2023

THE ATTENDEES LIST IS FULL BUT WE ARE TAKING NAMES FOR RESERVES

We have great pleasure in once again inviting Funsters to the Pershore Plum Festival Event 2023.

Read the 'stuff' at the bottom, ie Adults only, and No 'Third Party' bookings.

Location: Avon Bank Meadows Field, Mill Lane, Wyre Piddle, Worcestershire. WR10 2JF
This is a Caravan and Motorhome Club C.L with an event field, (It's more like a manicured lawn). You do not need to be a member of the C&MC Club to attend this event.

Avon Bank Meadows was awarded the Caravan and Motorhome Club CL of the Year 2018.
It's beside the River Avon which is navigable. Boating/kayaking/canoeing and fishing are allowed from the site.

It can be seen that the space available for this event could be described as 'compact and bijoux'. I reluctantly therefore have to restrict attendees to Coachbuilt and A Class 'vans (and smaller). We cannot accommodate R.V.'s

-Broken Link Removed-

The Event starts at 12 noon on Monday 21st August 2023
finishing at 11.00am Tuesday 29th August 2022
There are 33 places available.

THIS IS AN 8 NIGHT EVENT. WE WILL HOWEVER ACCEPT A 7 NIGHT BOOKING,
The cost of the Event, (8 Nights) is £136, £17 per nt. to Include your Pitch with EHU. 7nts is £119.

Wyre Piddle is within easy walking distance, where there is a Pub, and buses to nearby towns.
Pershore is a flat, pleasant, one mile walk through water meadows where the festival, entertainment and events take place. Pershore has an ASDA and numerous shops, Pubs, bars and cafes.

Facilities: Although a basic site, Avon Bank has EHU for each attendee, TV Aerial sockets, and there are several water taps around the site. There are laundry facilities. (Washing machine and Dryer, payment)

Access: Double gates from Mill Lane direct into Wyre Boatyard. Gravel driveway leading to the Rally Field.
Dogs: Dogs are welcome. They must be on leads or tethered on the rally field. There is ample provision for exercise off the site.
Generators: As there is EHU for all, No generators please.
There are no Toilet or Shower facilities on site. There is Black waste disposal.

Fishing;
You may fish direct from the site subject to having a rod licence.

Deposit: The Deposit of £20 is due when your Name has been transferred onto the list of attendees.
When you put your name down to attend, please provide your parties first name(s) .

Payment: Full Payment is due on or before 1st August

When you get on the List of Attendees, you will receive a ‘Conversation’ that will give information as to how to pay.

N.B. We appreciate that in a small number of cases there may be Funsters who have to cancel. The Deposit and Final Payment will be repaid if that place is filled by someone on the Reserve List. Otherwise the Deposit will be forfeited and that money will go to Charity.

ADULT ONLY
The Event Field at Avon Bank Meadows is alongside and has unrestricted access to the River Avon which is deep. There is no objection to a child visiting with 'Day Visitors.'

THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS
I will not be accepting bookings from 'Third Parties' on this and any subsequent events. If you wish to attend with a mate, you will both, (or more) have to book in your own name.

To give a taste of what can be expected during the festival, here are some of the Highlights.

N.B. The vast majority of events taking place during the Festival are free

Bike Night; Bikers and their machines, (Motor bikes, Mopeds, Choppers, Scooters) descend from far and wide, (in aid of 999 Charities) to procession through the town. Thursday

Classic Car Show over the BH Weekend:. This is held in the Abbey grounds in the Town Centre and attracts marques of every description.

The Big Plum Beer, Food and Music Festival,
Concerts
Plum Coach Tours.
Flower Show
Live band gigs in Pubs

This is but a small example of things to see and do at what has been voted the best festival and event in Worcester for the past six years.

STEWARDS

Emmit Derek and Mary
Damelza Malcolm and Teresa

ATTENDEES

1. Silviffer Mark and Margot Dep. Paid B2 MPO A Class Cont.
2. Floydster Paul Dep. Paid EO68 CKY PVC B
3. Merv and Pauline Dep. Paid HX15 FCY Coach UK Q Toad
4. Howard B Howard and Anita Dep. Paid FY21 ODE Coach Q
5. Ditcha Dave and Diane Dep. Paid D9 TCH A Class Cont. Q
6. carolyn Carolyn and Nick Dep. Paid YK69 OGE PVC SR Q
7. Two on Tour Paul and Yvette Dep. Paid YJ13 CTV Coach UK Toad Q
8. Badknee Paul and Angela Dep. Paid PVC Toad
9. bellabee Christine and Graham Dep. Paid BX67 HPF A Class Cont. Q
10. SandS Stan and Sheila Dep. Paid MX66 GMV PVC
11. Oscar Alb and Elaine Dep. Paid S9 NOD Cont. Q
12. raysalaugh Ray and Barb Dep. Paid R111 OVE. Coach Q
13. Hems (7, 21-28) Steve and Karen Dep. Paid V9 HYM Cont. Q
14. Grocklets Martin and Jilly Dep. Paid M111 YRV PVC SR
15. Jimbohorlicks Jim and Lin Dep. Paid FY17 UZM, Coach, Q
16. triclops Jeff and June Dep. Paid
17. daveandsan Dave and San Dep. Paid NK67 FHR Coach Q
18. tonka Steve and Irene Dep. Paid LX14 AVB A Class Cont. Q
19. landranger Colin and Janet Dep. Paid CP57 PET Coach
20. Chocy boy John Dep. Paid H10 JPP Coach Q
21. JaG Jean and Graham Dep. Paid G10 VOS Coach, Toad, Q
23. icantremember Brian and Joyce Dep. Paid AU16 AXY Coach Toad Q
24. pj650 Peter and Anne Dep. Paid 8132 PJ Coach Cont. Q
25. Al-Di Alan and Diane FULL Payment FJ09 XYC A lass Q
26. Antique Brian and Val Dep. Paid Y15 FUN A Class Cont. Q
27. Hezbez Morag and Andy Dep. PAID LC70 OEG PVC Q
28. canopus Ken and Lynda Dep. Paid J555 KLD A Class Toad Q
29. mountbatten Roy and Ann Dep. Paid FX11 EES Coach Toad SR
30. Beacons Mike and Jan RN06 AGX A Class Q
31. The Coops (7) Andy and Donna Dep. Paid TIL1846 A Class Cont. Toad
32. Red Dragon Steve Jinxla Dep. Paid MAN 9 C A Class
33. gillian763 Gillian Dep. Paid F496 LMV Coach Q

Reserves

PORKSTER
TinaLes
TerryL
Theonlysue
Dinosaur
tomag
beerdrinker1
CherryPirate
Could we go on the reserve list please? (Bit of a long shot, I know but you never know)

Wyn

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Now, I'm not one for making promises (and I'm not now) but, because of cancellations, I'm down to 3 Reserves for this rally. I can't remember such a short reserve list with 3 1/2 months to go.

To quote Harry Callaghan,
"Do you feel lucky? Well, do you? "

Last edited:
OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
The more observant among you may have noticed that I have removed the opportunity to request inclusion onto the Reserve List for Pershore.

We are not taking any more names.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Caught the bus from wyre piddle to Eavsham this morning ,nice town ,Weatherspoons, a park by the river , a church and an Abbey.
Quite busytown lots of shops, we were the only peeps on the bus
9.45 from the anchor inn ( stop oppsite the pub) ,17 mins and 1 bus back at 12 ,17 mins and 1 at 1.30 ,50 mins ( round robin)

River Avon and Abbey Bell tower gateway
1000003649.jpg

Just as a follow on ,the bus back at 12 stops about ahalf mile from the low weight bridge at wyre piddle to the Evesham side ,so it's a long walk. The 1.30 bus takes an hour but is an interesting ride through the local villages, lots of thatched houses, large country homes and windey
20230822_104218.jpgroads.

There were 4 of us on the bus ,with just us left on the last leg to Wyre piddle ,the driver asked us where we wanted to be dropped off. (y)

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Our 18,000 steps obviously involved Coffee and cake today , where are you Harvey Carpmart . We tried Sugar ‘n Spice, don’t bother. I know I’m fussy but the cafe is lovely with nice tables and loads of comfy sofas but the appearances deceive. Average coffee and very synthetic cake. Most definitely made in a factory.

Lunch at The Angel still good, well we are on our holidays.

Sep 18, 2017
N. Lincs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
Just listed scooter for sale on MHF classifieds

I have it here if anyone is interested (Hymer nearest to marshalls).

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Our 18,000 steps obviously involved Coffee and cake today , where are you Harvey Carpmart . We tried Sugar ‘n Spice, don’t bother. I know I’m fussy but the cafe is lovely with nice tables and loads of comfy sofas but the appearances deceive. Average coffee and very synthetic cake. Most definitely made in a factory.

Lunch at The Angel still good, well we are on our holidays.

Sorry to not be there with Nick and yourself; I do have a good excuse though as we’ve been away for our daughters wedding in Cyprus. 😇

I feel you must try harder on the coffee/cake hunt, although I trust Nick was well rewarded with a couple or three ciders for his 18k steps? 😉

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Sorry to not be there with Nick and yourself; I do have a good excuse though as we’ve been away for our daughters wedding in Cyprus. 😇

I feel you must try harder on the coffee/cake hunt, although I trust Nick was well rewarded with a couple or three ciders for his 18k steps? 😉
How wonderful, many congratulations . I hope you’ve had a great time. He did indeed have ciders!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back