Aug

Rally PERSHORE PLUM FESTIVAL RALLY 2023 (3 Viewers)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Thai Street food 1600-2000 today beside Anchor Inn. See photos. Setup looked nice and clean!

IMG_0067.jpeg IMG_0067.jpeg IMG_0066.jpeg

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Many thanks Emitt, Mary and helpers, great venue lovely to catch up with old friends and make new ones too. Sorry to leave early but our planned jaunt to Scotland was calling. Hopefully we can make it up next year. Have a great time at the Plum festival .
Mick n Sheila xx

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Morning all.
From Sandra, Irene, Dave and myself just a thanks for a great afternoon to celebrate our 2 wedding anniversaries.
Someone told it it was raining but I don't remember. 🤣🤣👍
It was a memorable afternoon 😂

Congratulations all and thank you for your generous hospitality 👍

Jun 20, 2022
Chapel St Leonards, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato pvc self
Exp
Since 2017
Hi am currently at wyre piddle and my shower pump has burnt out. Only a cheap camping shower as hopefully the link. Wondered if anyone here has anything similar that we could borrow for a couple of days to save decamping and a trip to Evesham halfrauds.
Swmbo would be very grateful as she gets very grumpy when she can't wash her hair. Don't seem to be able to post links. Maybe someone can help anyway.
Thanks Dennis

Grocklets

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 14, 2021
Badsey, Evesham, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Boxstar 600
Exp
Since 2016
IMG_3902.jpeg

Jilly’s brother-in-law brought us two Campingaz 907 cylinders, which we are unlikely to use as our current one has lasted a couple of years already 😁. One is full and sealed, the other probably about half full which also has a regulator (the hose could probably do with replacing).

Asking for £35 each, a percentage of which will be given to Derek & Mary for the charity. We are pitched right next to them near the entrance if you’re interested.

Martin & Jilly (Grocklets)

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Hi am currently at wyre piddle and my shower pump has burnt out. Only a cheap camping shower as hopefully the link. Wondered if anyone here has anything similar that we could borrow for a couple of days to save decamping and a trip to Evesham halfrauds.
Swmbo would be very grateful as she gets very grumpy when she can't wash her hair. Don't seem to be able to post links. Maybe someone can help anyway.
Thanks Dennis
There is no link and we don't have a spare pump but you could use a bowl of warm water and pour it over her hair whilst she is leaning over the sink. Shampoo etc and then rinse it off for her similarly.
Just a thought. (y)

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Nice relaxing week at Wyre Piddle. Highlights for us were, cream scones, curry at Jimmy Pickles, Elvis on the field uh uh, Steve & Irene/Dave & San‘s anniversary party, numerous walks into Pershore and finally, my involuntary dip in the Avon.

Thanks, Derick, Mary, Malcolm & Theresa plus all others who helped to make this a very enjoyable rally.

Ken & Lynda + Jess

Sep 18, 2017
N. Lincs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
Another great week at Pershore in a field full of friendly Funsters. Big thanks to Derek, Mary, Malcolm, Teresa and everyone who helped make a memorable week. Thanks also to John and Lisa, and Owen for helping raise money with his baking. The Brownies were delicious 😋. Steve & Karen x

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Ha ha ... photos required.
Sadly Brian, the local paparazzi weren’t on the scene at the time. My phone took a dip with me along with my wallet, but I managed to retrieve them from my pockets and threw them to Lynda on the bank. Miraculously the phone still works due in part, I suspect, to the Otterbox case it was in.
I was attempting to get our elderly terrier out of the water when I slipped and followed her in. Couldn’t get out for laughing. 😂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Sadly Brian, the local paparazzi weren’t on the scene at the time. My phone took a dip with me along with my wallet, but I managed to retrieve them from my pockets and threw them to Lynda on the bank. Miraculously the phone still works due in part, I suspect, to the Otterbox case it was in.
I was attempting to get our elderly terrier out of the water when I slipped and followed her in. Couldn’t get out for laughing. 😂
You’re a hero Ken. Can’t understand why everyone’s laughing….

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Back home now to a rainy Macclesfield after leaving Wyre Piddle in the sunshine.
A really good week and thanks to Derek, Mary, Malcolm and Teresa for organising everything and looking after everyone.
Good to meet up with funsters old and new . The entertainment was brill ,thanks to John and Lisa for that and of course Owen for the brownies.
We had some good weather and enjoyable evenings with good friends. Plus a combined afternoon anniversary party with tonka ,Steve and Irene and daveandsan ,Sandra and Dave.
(y) (y):love:

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Home safe after a fantastic week. Lots of laughs and lovely walks. Obviously we succeeded in our mission to find good coffee and cake via a couple of duff ones. Roll on the next one. Thanks to Mary, Derek, Theresa and Malcolm from Carolyn aka Catharine or Hilary and Nick.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back