One of my last postings..... (3 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Judy will be in the best place at Oxford and hopefully on her way back to you very soon.
Take care and ask for help if you need it. I can’t begin to comprehend what it must be like for you but you are both constantly in my thoughts…big gentle hugs for you
I’m not terribly religious but I pray that you will soon be back together.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2014
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Overhead cab
Exp
8 years
Can't think of anything to say but ask you to keep letting us know how you and Judy are. We'll be thinking of you.
I know you did the right thing for Daisy but it is sooo hard. We've never forgotten our lovely cat Dottie whom we had to give away due to a big change in our life circumstances. I'm typing this with tears for us all ....just realised this was seventeen years ago but if feels like yesterday.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Oh Mo 🙏

Providing you can promise not to put that mankini on again I would like to offer a collective man hug 🤔😳

I could scream for you but it won’t help you a lot , but maybe shout back at your screen when you feel a need, our collective ears will hear you ❤️

Hang in there Mo, you have more to give yet

Jul 13, 2020
Leicester
Funster No
MH
'Inbetweeners'
Exp
Newbie. Motor home experience began on 1/8/2020.
Just called the hospital (11am) after waking up from a deep sleep...

And the 6am collection did not happen, we will let you know when...

OH........ Didn`t anyone phone you....... NO..... The ambulance from Oxford came at 8am and they are on the way back to Oxford with Judy...

Thank goodness for that,,,,, perhaps they will sort her out NOW...

Will let you know what a proper hospital has done in a few day`s...

Still missing Daisy, place is like a morgue...

Thanks for all the messages, does help a great deal knowing I am not going through this on my own.

Not religious BUT... Bless you all...

:glitter:

Bloody hell mate (can I use that term?), you are going through it. I cannot add anything that others have not already said.

Stick in there.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
any news from the hospital mister mo?
has judy been able to call you?
you're both in my thoughts all the time, hate to think of you being there alone at the moment..
theres always someone here you can talk to and will be happy to listen, don't bottle your thoughts up, we're here for you..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
I have only just caught up with this thread after being away from the forum for a year, I really do not know what to say Olde boy.
You have always made people giggle & groan in equal measure, oh OK, maybe it has tilted towards the groan side, but that is the way you like it.
Daisy will always be yours & Judy's girl and you have taken the difficult step by doing the best for her.
Sending you, Judy and Daisy a warm & gentle hug.
You and your moth eared joke books are a legend that will never be forgotten.

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Had a call from the kennels this afternoon.......

Does Daisy eat much...... All her meals say`s I....... OH since she has been here she has hardly eaten anything... (I read that as nothing.).... she is getting a bit thin.. and just mopes about in her cage/run...

I thought you had someone lined up for her...... erm...erm no not yet....

Pack all the stuff you took with her and I will be up about mid-day to collect her...... I cannot just sit here and hear about how sad she must be...

So I am taking her back.....

Told Daisy`s dog walker and she said she will take her on when I cannot manage and will take her on extra walks from now on, with no charge.... Daisy dotes on her....

Judy arrived at Oxford and is in a poor way,,,,, I am trying to organise another oxygenator to take with all the bottles I can scrounge and go up next week...

Feb 26, 2013
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise stargazer
Exp
since 2013
That is terrible to hear and not how any reputable rescue should work. Poor you and poor Daisy. You are doing the right thing and as long as you have back up enjoy having her with you. It is clearly where she wants to be and will be a comfort to you.

I am so sorry that Judy is so poorly. I hope she picks up soon and that you manage a visit. Sending hugs. X

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Nice one Mo. If daisy likes her walker just keep her with her.
If you can get to Judy , go ahead . They must have oxygen bottles at oxford , just check first.
Just book a private ambulance to take you there. Its only wanga and you have enough of that . You can't take it with you Mo and Judy is more important. Just do it..(y)
A friend of mine died last week . 78 years no age really. He won't come back.
Just do it Mo. (y) :h:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back