One of my last postings..... (14 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Feb 26, 2013
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise stargazer
Exp
since 2013
i am sorry to hear that Judy is no better but pleased that Daisy is bouncing back. I was also going as ask about Hospice Care at home as they might be able to suggest things to make you more comfortable? Take care and sending all best wishes. Xx

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Is there such a thing as "hospice at home"?

I wish I could wave a magic wand and none of you would be ill.
There is in our area. Mum was transferred to them when she came out of hospital for the last time.

I think it’s an NHS wing that work in conjunction with Marie Curie. I know the hospital consultant put HAH in place when we agreed that mum should move onto palliative care.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
"Perhaps"............... Our luck is changing, not a lot but a step in the right direction..

Phoned the hospital this evening....... And Judy is a little better, when she speaks it almost makes sense and the nurses can more or less understand her........... AND............

Lunch time she ate quiet a lot of her food.... she is not in so much pain now...
So the cathator and stent change along with different antibiotics seem to be working at long last..

Tomorrow the cardiology dept are going to work on her to see if they can sort out the heart fluctuations....

I will sleep a bit better tonight.... :snooze::snooze::snooze:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
"Perhaps"............... Our luck is changing, not a lot but a step in the right direction..

Phoned the hospital this evening....... And Judy is a little better, when she speaks it almost makes sense and the nurses can more or less understand her........... AND............

Lunch time she ate quiet a lot of her food.... she is not in so much pain now...
So the cathator and stent change along with different antibiotics seem to be working at long last..

Tomorrow the cardiology dept are going to work on her to see if they can sort out the heart fluctuations....

I will sleep a bit better tonight.... :snooze::snooze::snooze:
Some good news. Sleep well 😴

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Gone Kaput
Exp
since 2007
Grand news may Judy continue to improve. Good to hear Daisy is getting her voice back. Have a good nights sleep x

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Well Mo. That's really good news. Well done Judy and well done you and Daisy for holding the Fort.
Don't forget that private ambulance you can take you to see her when she is on the rump steaks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
No one can upset me today.... :boxing:

Had a phone call from a squeeky very faint tired sounding JUDY late this afternoon... :Grin:

She sounded shattered, but they are putting her through it (Physiotherapists) after nearly a month stuck in bed..

All the doctors are well pleased with the way she has come on this week.... The only downside is her blood count but they hope to sort her out with Iodine... (I think that is what they said, may be wrong.. :doh:)... They did not mention the erratic heart beats...

But all looking positive.... I am so pleased... and over the moon... :hugs:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
No one can upset me today.... :boxing:

Had a phone call from a squeeky very faint tired sounding JUDY late this afternoon... :Grin:

She sounded shattered, but they are putting her through it (Physiotherapists) after nearly a month stuck in bed..

All the doctors are well pleased with the way she has come on this week.... The only downside is her blood count but they hope to sort her out with Iodine... (I think that is what they said, may be wrong.. :doh:)... They did not mention the erratic heart beats...

But all looking positive.... I am so pleased... and over the moon... :hugs:
Great news

May 2, 2023
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Frontier
Exp
I'm a newbie
So pleased for you old-mo that Judy has made progress. Sending hugs to you both and glad to hear Daisy is back with you and doing well too, keep your spirits up, you have been amazing throughout.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back