One of my last postings..... (56 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
So sad, news I was expecting but still not easy. Hoping you can still have a few laughs along the way, I love your jokes, we have never met but I do feel I know you. Very best wishes. John

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Well Jim has said it all really. Regrettably,we have never met,but I have taken great pleasure from your posts,jokes good and not so good,and your escapades! Good luck Mo at the next place. We will miss you and always remember you.

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
So sad to get this news Mo, although it was expected. Enjoy yourself and have a few treats - you deserve them.
love from Shaughan and me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
:h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h:

Thank you Mo, Thank you for all that you , Judy and Paul gave me when I came to your house.
I have kept with much happiness, every moment of the wonderful time we spent together . I can still smell the sea of the little harbor, and see Agatha Christie's house in the distance.

And what to say about the surprise .... Even Judy didn't know where we were going! One of my dreams that came true because you wanted it so... Cornwall.

And also ... when you were moaning especially with TV programs!
Judy saying quietly that you always have something to moan about!!:love:
And... I can still hear Paul telling me he was going to prepare my cuppa...
He is with me all the time, and when I leave the house for good his candle will be with me in Max, as it has been in my living room ever since he has gone.

The grass in my garden is hight where you parked when you came here.

But Memories, I will pack them with me when I leave!

Take care my Dear. Much Love to you both!

IMAG0501[1].jpg

Frankie XXXxxxx

:h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h::h:

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Unfortunately have never met you but been reading your posts for the last ten years. Very sorry to read this latest one, think Jim has said it all really. All I can say is thank you for your valued and enjoyable contributions to Motorhome Fun and all the very best. Lesley & David

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Just read this thread after an afternoon in the workshop and, as others have said, it’s not unexpected but still not the news we want to hear. We’ve never met but for many years I’ve been enlightened at your (many) house moving exploits and the renovation work you’ve done as well as the posts on your sadder moments in the past. You’ve also taken some stick on the jokes but I, like many I guess, have always looked for them each day before anything else. Please enjoy what time you have left Extra Special Mo and take pride in what joy you have given others. Thanks

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
So sorry Mo, so difficult to prepare for and your loved ones must be devastated, really hope that you are given the time to do whatever is needed, is there anything you wish for and need help with ? There might be something left in the bucket which needs fulfilling, we are all thinking of you, we never met but that really doesn’t matter. The people who have, have done an excellent job to write a fitting story book of treasured memories and I am sure many are still to follow, maybe a last big fun party would be appropriate?
All the best for you and your loved ones♥️

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Such sad news Mo. I wish you all the courage and resolve going forward, life can certainly be a bitch sometimes.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I have to say Mo that my favourite thread of yours was called something like “ I was on the telly last night”

I clicked thinking you had been on the news or something only to see a photograph of you squatting on top of a tv.:LOL:

My wife and I still laugh about it

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
I have to say Mo that my favourite thread of yours was called something like “ I was on the telly last night”

I clicked thinking you had been on the news or something only to see a photograph of you squatting on top of a tv.:LOL:

My wife and I still laugh about it
It was a cracker!

Told the Auld Yin at the time he should have copyrighted that! :whistle2:

Apr 9, 2024
Funster No
MH
Timberland Endeavour
Very sorry ro read this Mo can only wish you and Judy love and best wishes.
Dave & Jenny

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Mo, I'm so sorry to read your post, I think Jim has voiced all of our feelings in his reply. Stay strong , you are in my and Sheila's thoughts always.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
💔💔💔so sorry to read this Maurice, really don't know what to say 😞😞😞 you and Judy have been through so much our hearts break for you , sending massive hugs to you both. Love as always Bill Kate &Amanda xxx

Jul 25, 2017
scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
Since 2017
Saddened to hear this. Will not forget our invite as Newbies to a free meet at your place. Such a welcoming, kind-hearted and fun human being, we had a ball. Thank you for the memory and for being the genuine person you are. Our thoughts are with you and Judy.

Alex and Diane

Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
Like some others who have posted, I have never met you, but I feel that I know you from your posts. You certainly are a pillar of this excellent forum. Keep the posts and jokes a coming. Sending you positive vibes. BnB. ❤️

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
No words just wishing you Judy and family the strength you will be in the hearts and thoughts of many

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
I'm really lost for words Mo, you have been soldiering on for a number of years now and still entertaining us. I hope you have a comfortable last few months and Judy is there to support you.

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Mo, our hearts go out to you and Judy.
It will be sad for you to say goodbye to Daisy but she will never forget you and someone will love her and give her the walks and care she needs.
Try to keep a smile going Mo. xx

Oct 24, 2019
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Caracompact 600 MEG
Exp
5 years
We never met but you were obviously at the heart of all that is good about the funsters. As Jim has said it all I just add our best wishes for you both .

Oct 31, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Carthago T149
Exp
Since 2016
We have never met but I will remember you as one of the originals of the forum. You clearly have two things in spades cash and humour :rolleyes:

I wish you all the best.

Roger

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Such a sad thing to tell all your funster friends about your sad news. Hope you can enjoy the time you have with your wife Judy. We did meet you at Southport some years ago, you had the Rapido Motorhome. Sending big hugs to you both

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back