Rally Norden Farm Meet, Corfe Castle, Dorset 13-20 May 2023 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Jimbohorlicks somebody is bound to drop out before the rally as they do, so why not book onto one of the other fields and ask for your booking to be moved across to the pond field when a space becomes available. (y)
Agree that there are always some cancellations but Pond Field is only held until 31 December so after that requests can be made but, as with all other pitch requests, there are no guarantees. Circumstances have meant this hasn't been possible on previous Meets from the feedback that we received from Funsters who booked last minute.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just as an update ,we are now booked on the Fun meet Pond field venue. I had an e mail back from Norden farm that indicated there was a space available after all. So have just booked, initially, for the 7 days commencing 11th May 2023.:giggle:(y)
That's good news as had thought there were two pitches left but that maybe a couple of Funsters just hadn't let us know that they had booked! This may (or may not?) mean there is now 1 pitch left but I'll check & update here for anyone else who may be interested.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just 1 small pitch left in Pond Field "for VW sized van" see P31 on the map - it's opposite the Motorhome Drive Over Point (MH) & facilities:

Site-Map-2022.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Happy New Year everyone! The 10% early booking discount & the Pond Field being held for us all is now over - the good news is that we have pretty much managed to fill it :hi5: Of course anyone can still book at the Campsites standard rates to stay in their other fields nearby & you will be welcome to come over for chats or any gatherings - if you do book please post on here so we know who to look out for :hi::hi:

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Booked in for the week.
Only a two minute walk to Pond field from wherever they put us!

Bob and Jan

Dec 28, 2015
lake district
Funster No
MH
low profile mh
Exp
Since 2015
Hi Wombles

a couple of things
we booked the pond field whilst we were in australia on holiday and cant see our name on your list - I perhaps forgot to tell you sorry if that the case

so we are John and sue - what other details do you need please?

also, a bit of a glitch
I paid the deposit of £30 in november but today when i checked when the balance was due, I discovered they have taken the full balance as well as the deposit. Has this happened to anyone else? they are looking into it for me.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Wombles

a couple of things
we booked the pond field whilst we were in australia on holiday and cant see our name on your list - I perhaps forgot to tell you sorry if that the case

so we are John and sue - what other details do you need please?

also, a bit of a glitch
I paid the deposit of £30 in november but today when i checked when the balance was due, I discovered they have taken the full balance as well as the deposit. Has this happened to anyone else? they are looking into it for me.
Hi - don't worry you are on the list on the first post on this thread so that's all I need (y) Sorry to hear about the payment issue but sure they will sort that - hopefully it's a one off error but always worth checking.

Wombles - Alan & Karen
Neckender - John & Pat
Pete Starling - Pete
Gaston aires - Phil & Gill
gozomike - Mike
Tinker2 - Trevor & Sue
Sadie2 - Kim & Ivan
L' Hobo - Owen
Brianmor - Brian & Glyn
Brella - Michaela & Tony
DaveyT - Dave & Angie
lindyloot - Lin
MajesticBee - Pam & Danny
Gin Bopper - Jennie & Chris
Teddy B - Lee & Brian
Holly's mum - Yvette & Paul
Royboy3350 - Roy?
MikenPauline - Mike & Pauline
Grocklets - Martin & Jilly
ChrissyW - Chris
bigalw35 - Al & Marg
Larafach - Emma
Jenben - Carolyn & Chris
davidroxburgh - David & Penny
knuckledragger - Pete
Springy - Neil & Kath
Clive - Clive
MalcMc - Malc & Nicky
TheTwoOfUs - Neil & Merilyn
Kannon Fodda - Rob
John n Jinny - John, Jinny & Fred
sueandjohn - Sue & John
Carpmart - Harvey & Serina
Centurian - Peter & Eileen
Merv and Pauline - Merv & Pauline
Mr Mousy - Martin & Dawn
Les - Les
Dorwyn - Geoff & Carol
Antique - Brian & Valerie
Oscar - Alb & Elaine
Jimbohorlicks - Jim & Lyn
Purple2 - Bob & Jan

Feb 18, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hymer b544 classic
Exp
Newbies
Just booked and paid deposit 👍🏻 we're somewhere near the pond field 😁🍻 we look forward to it 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Booked in for the week.
Only a two minute walk to Pond field from wherever they put us!

Bob and Jan
Just booked and paid deposit 👍🏻 we're somewhere near the pond field 😁🍻 we look forward to it 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️
All welcome to come on over & join in - the more the merrier! :hi::hi:
Scoffsontour if you would like your first names added to the list on the first post on this thread then please just let us know :active:

Dec 28, 2015
lake district
Funster No
MH
low profile mh
Exp
Since 2015
Hi - don't worry you are on the list on the first post on this thread so that's all I need (y) Sorry to hear about the payment issue but sure they will sort that - hopefully it's a one off error but always worth checking.

Wombles - Alan & Karen
Neckender - John & Pat
Pete Starling - Pete
Gaston aires - Phil & Gill
gozomike - Mike
Tinker2 - Trevor & Sue
Sadie2 - Kim & Ivan
L' Hobo - Owen
Brianmor - Brian & Glyn
Brella - Michaela & Tony
DaveyT - Dave & Angie
lindyloot - Lin
MajesticBee - Pam & Danny
Gin Bopper - Jennie & Chris
Teddy B - Lee & Brian
Holly's mum - Yvette & Paul
Royboy3350 - Roy?
MikenPauline - Mike & Pauline
Grocklets - Martin & Jilly
ChrissyW - Chris
bigalw35 - Al & Marg
Larafach - Emma
Jenben - Carolyn & Chris
davidroxburgh - David & Penny
knuckledragger - Pete
Springy - Neil & Kath
Clive - Clive
MalcMc - Malc & Nicky
TheTwoOfUs - Neil & Merilyn
Kannon Fodda - Rob
John n Jinny - John, Jinny & Fred
sueandjohn - Sue & John
Carpmart - Harvey & Serina
Centurian - Peter & Eileen
Merv and Pauline - Merv & Pauline
Mr Mousy - Martin & Dawn
Les - Les
Dorwyn - Geoff & Carol
Antique - Brian & Valerie
Oscar - Alb & Elaine
Jimbohorlicks - Jim & Lyn
Purple2 - Bob & Jan
Update : all sorted with the payment , they are really lovely people to deal with

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
If anyone from the Corfe meet is going on to Topsham somewhete to pitch up for the 4 nights in between, or just fancies a few extra nights in the area ,Haven are currently doing some cheapo pitches . We have booked at Haven Littlesea holiday site ,Weymouth for 4 nights on a reinforced grass pitch with ehu and water on the pitch for £88. Dogs are £1 per night extra.for the 4 nights between Corfe /Topsham
There is also a site at Haven Seaview a little further out than Littlesea. Both are on the way to Topsham.
There are also other midweek sites available within the Haven group around the country for anyone interested at cheaper rates.

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
If anyone from the Corfe meet is going on to Topsham somewhete to pitch up for the 4 nights in between, or just fancies a few extra nights in the area ,Haven are currently doing some cheapo pitches . We have booked at Haven Littlesea holiday site ,Weymouth for 4 nights on a reinforced grass pitch with ehu and water on the pitch for £88. Dogs are £1 per night extra.for the 4 nights between Corfe /Topsham
There is also a site at Haven Seaview a little further out than Littlesea. Both are on the way to Topsham.
There are also other midweek sites available within the Haven group around the country for anyone interested at cheaper rates.

Booked!! 🤣🤪👍🏻

Jul 21, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 294
Exp
Since 1980's
Unrelated ---- Merv / Pauline - Jaws is trying to contact you about Swaffham Bash but your account settings don't allow us to private message you.
Not sure what’s happening with my account - it says my email address doesn’t work, but I haven’t changed it.

I cannot get to the subscriptions page to check on that.

Not sure what to do…

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Not sure what’s happening with my account - it says my email address doesn’t work, but I haven’t changed it.

I cannot get to the subscriptions page to check on that.

Not sure what to do…

Anything to do with this???

Jul 21, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 294
Exp
Since 1980's
Anything to do with this???

Yes, I would imagine it is…thank you very much

Mar 10, 2019
Southampton, UK
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Booked 😁

Feb 20, 2022
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 599 sport
Exp
Im a newbie
Is it not 5 nights or am I missing something ?

Sorry to be a pain in the harris

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Is it not 5 nights or am I missing something ?

Sorry to be a pain in the harris
Leave Corfe on the 18th(thursday) and the Topsham meet starts on the 22nd(monday)
So that's thursday night Fri,Sat, sun.
4 nights by my reckoning. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back