MOBY GOES TO TURKEY. A tam and pups adventure. (83 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
All your dogs come from hot countries I would have thought they would be used to it.
Aye I initially thought that too , but the pavements etc still get too hot for their paws to walk on, and inside the van gets too hot so then it becomes a catch 22 as its too hot to leave them inside alone and its too hot to take them out during the day.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
He's just been on the phone to me complaining he has a labour mp lol.
At least he knew ... my hubby told me on Friday that the Conservatives had won although they'd lost some seats, I only discovered Labour won today when shopping and saw the newspaper headlines about PM Starmer! :banghead:

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
At least he knew ... my hubby told me on Friday that the Conservatives had won although they'd lost some seats, I only discovered Labour won today when shopping and saw the newspaper headlines about PM Starmer! :banghead:

Oh Mel, does hubby keep you locked away with no newspapers, TV nor radio? The Brute! I am so sorry.:h:

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Thanks. Where about. We've mainly travelled through there to other places but loved Salzburg a couple of years ago.
I'm in münster at the minute , I'm only here visiting friends I met and travelled with in Morocco last year otherwise I normally drive right through. Its not a motorhome friendly country and very hard to find free park ups. Most of the carparks are charged at minimum €1 per hour and are 24 hour. I'm just parked in a small clearing by the forest in their village. I would quite like to visit Vienna and a few other cities but not with the camper and not with dogs. Only in Austria till Tuesday lunchtime then I'll be heading In to Germany

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Oh Mel, does hubby keep you locked away with no newspapers, TV nor radio? The Brute! I am so sorry.:h:
He wishes! :giggle:

I don't watch the news nor look at internet news so hadn't got a clue and no reason to disbelieve him - to be honest though he often says one thing and means the opposite so I usually have to quiz him to find out what's correct. As I'm absolutely full of cold at the moment the last thing I wanted to do read about politics etc anyway nor quiz him.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
A few pics of the day to district those who've returned to politics ( wish I'd never asked 😁🤣)

Passed this big bridge and folk were bungy jumping off it... crazy buggers. I don't understand how the body doesn't suffer doing this ...it must put strain on bits
20240707_114509.jpg
20240707_114539.jpg

This is my wee parking spot for the night, it's actually quite a nice wee spot with a lovely view . It's meant to be sunnier tomorrow so I'll take a few better photos. Maybe put the drone up
20240707_133315.jpg
20240707_133321.jpg

Cheeky chops eying up my lunch
20240707_135018.jpg

Martin getting mauled with the girls
20240707_153653.jpg

Little waterfall behind me .
20240707_172726.jpg

And 2 sleepy Doggies
20240706_093039.jpg
20240707_190414.jpg

I don't know what's up with me today but I have my worry head on again, I'm worried about when I'm back in the UK, I'm worried about the dogs. I'm worried about the van ... maybe it's just because I'm in the last few weeks now who knows , I'm also thinking a lot about mum just now as it's around the time we first found out she was sick and were waiting for her 2nd scan.

I hope it passes soon

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
A few pics of the day to district those who've returned to politics ( wish I'd never asked 😁🤣)

Passed this big bridge and folk were bungy jumping off it... crazy buggers. I don't understand how the body doesn't suffer doing this ...it must put strain on bits View attachment 920344View attachment 920345

This is my wee parking spot for the night, it's actually quite a nice wee spot with a lovely view . It's meant to be sunnier tomorrow so I'll take a few better photos. Maybe put the drone up View attachment 920346View attachment 920347

Cheeky chops eying up my lunch View attachment 920348

Martin getting mauled with the girls View attachment 920349

Little waterfall behind me . View attachment 920350

And 2 sleepy Doggies View attachment 920351View attachment 920352

I don't know what's up with me today but I have my worry head on again, I'm worried about when I'm back in the UK, I'm worried about the dogs. I'm worried about the van ... maybe it's just because I'm in the last few weeks now who knows , I'm also thinking a lot about mum just now as it's around the time we first found out she was sick and were waiting for her 2nd scan.

I hope it passes soon
Most of us have days like that Tam.

You need dry and clear to take in those views and walk the legs off the dogs 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
Perfectly normal to feel like that Tam, your mind knows your coming to the end of your escapism and as they say reality bites, but try to remember some of the things in my wee recordings I've given you, try to embrace the challenges ahead and look forward to your next chapter at home sorting things out, I know it's not easy but it's all in your way of thinking so try to put a positive spin on it and see it as a challenge which in essence it is but you can overcome these challenges and in no time you'll be on the road again heading for Morocco where we'll all have a good time over the winter, life is much too short for worrying and I remember how you told us how strong your mum was towards the end, so think on that and get strength from it and do the old girl proud mate 😉

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
Passed this big bridge and folk were bungy jumping off it... crazy buggers. I don't understand how the body doesn't suffer doing this ...it must put strain on bits
Bungy jumping - the worst thing ever invented by a Kiwi. The body does suffer, Tam. Mainly detached retinas.
I like watching the bungy jumpers near Queenstown. The Japanese just love it and they screeeeeaaaaam, especially when they realise they forgot to take their car keys out of their packets and they can see them plop into the water before they do!

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
Just booked wee Hector in for his titre test tomorrow here in France, though he doesn't look too happy about it.... lolView attachment 920601
We used to have a long haired miniature daschund around 50 years ago, when the girls were small. Is that the same except you have a wired variety. It’s just never heard the name kaninchen before?

Carol

Sorry Tam

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
The Land of Saints & Scholars ☘
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
We used to have a long haired miniature daschund around 50 years ago, when the girls were small. Is that the same except you have a wired variety. It’s just never heard the name kaninchen before?

Carol

Sorry Tam
Yes much the same wee dogs but with the wired haired coat, we picked him because he was like a wee old man lol we even have a flat cap for him at home he looks hilarious with it on :rofl: ( if you look closely at that photo above you'll see he has a wee dickie bow tie on in it) lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back