Aug

Rally Malvern Motorhome Show August 2023 (1 Viewer)

Jan 8, 2016
Hereford
Funster No
MH
Cathargo Malibu 640
Exp
Since 2001
Couldn't see gefsal on the list so I resent the form but having another look at the list I must have entered as salgef( no 64) can you please amend as necessary.
Many thanks

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Hi all, just received our tickets for the Malvern Show.
It may shock and not suit a few of the more modern thinking / techie folk, but the tickets are in paper form! No downloads, no google wallets, just a paper ticket with a whole lot of writing on, half in Fun yellow. Keep it safe in the envelope it came in. Old skool eh?

regards
Allen

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
It's our firstl rally with you guys and gals, as well, don't know if we will be overwhelmed by so many vans and so many funsters of an evening and what do you all do, and I hope .we fit in with you all and it's the start of many rallies together, see you all soon take care.
Don't worry they are a friendly gang cheers Rod

Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
Walk round with a big smile and call out a cheery Good morning and you'll get a response. Especially if it's the afternoon. :giggle: :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Hi all, just received our tickets for the Malvern Show.
It may shock and not suit a few of the more modern thinking / techie folk, but the tickets are in paper form! No downloads, no google wallets, just a paper ticket with a whole lot of writing on, half in Fun yellow. Keep it safe in the envelope it came in. Old skool eh?

regards
Allen
Put it on your windscreen . the Marshalls see it and are able to send you to your camping area quickly and efficiently .

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
if we pay at the gate can we still camp in the funsters area or do we have to go into the the general camping area?

we cant commit to the last minute due to medical reasons, which is why we didn't pre book

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
if we pay at the gate can we still camp in the funsters area or do we have to go into the the general camping area?

we cant commit to the last minute due to medical reasons, which is why we didn't pre book
General camping normally but I am marshalling and have a ticket which I will be getting a refund for after the rally. It might be possible to transfer it to you somehow x

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
we cant commit till the last minute just in case I get my appointment for my consultant, they tend to only fit them in at the last few days, I'll let you know as soon as possible

If not i'll be in the boondocks

Jan 2, 2021
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 874
Exp
General camping normally but I am marshalling and have a ticket which I will be getting a refund for after the rally. It might be possible to transfer it to you somehow x
Hi Janine, Is that spare ticket available for sale?

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Hi Janine, Is that spare ticket available for sale?
Just looked at the website and it appears that it is possible for a £10 fee.

Cancellations
We regret bookings are non-refundable.

If you cannot make the show, then please contact us as we may be able to organise a show transfer. There will be a £10 administration fee for this. We are unable to transfer tickets once the show opens at 8am on Thursday.

That looks like a transfer to another show rather than another person.

I will give Scout first dibs.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Janine

Please let the ticket go, If I can make the show I dont mind paying full on the gate price, I would prefer to to be with funsters if possible, but if Im in the general camping no worries

Aug 18, 2022
Burton-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Hobby Siesta T65GE
Exp
Since 2020
Mom and I are booked and going on Thursday however we have never joined the MHF group before. We were booked into the accessible area as Mom is in a wheelchair. Is the MHF area far away from the main area as being close by last year was really handy. Would we be able to join you if we simply tell the stewards? Either way maybe we can pop over and say hello.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
The MHFun area is fairly close to the action but not as close as the accessible area. It needs to be booked in advance - unfortunately Warners don’t allow you to move to another area.

By all means, walk over to say hello though 😀

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I have had a reply from Warners and sadly the ticket cannot be re-sold. It was worth asking though 😀

Good morning
Thank you for your enquiry. If someone is unable to attend we would normally request the Vehicle Pass to be returned to us prior to the event commencing. On these occasions we would look to provide a credit note to redeem against a future show within a 12 month period.
We do not transfer bookings from one person to another as placed orders need to remain linked to the original account.
If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards
The Ticketing Team

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Janine

just to confirm, if we pay full price on the gate (and arrive early) is there a chance we could be in the funster zone or not?

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Unless your vehicle ticket label, as sent to you by Warners, shows Fun on it, as marshalls we are not allowed to park you in the Funster area.

You can ask nicely at the entrance check in if they will amend it, but that is unlikely, even though the funster area often has some space spare. Warners rules are that ticket changes and amendments incur an admin fee and should be before the pre booking period closes.

Usually your ticket will also show your vehicle registration and tickets are not transferable.

If not pre booked and paying at the gate ( a lot more money than pre booking) you will be in the general camping non pre booked areas.

Any funster, wherever they may be parked on the showground is welcome to wander over to our area, usually stuck out to the east of the grounds. However Jim's tea tent is likely to be in the main showground exhibition. area.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Is Jim having a stand in the exhibition area? As far as I'm aware he hasn't for the last few shows but I've not been to all of them.

There's usually a meeting place within the MHF camping area.

Mar 10, 2021
West Midlands, UK
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
My paper tickets have arrived
Should be there from Thursday
Are we in the same field as last year

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun